Last FM

Mawsley

Anybody else have a compulsion to track every piece of music they listen to on Last FM?

Mine is: http://www.last.fm/user/Mawsley

Show me your hits.

Why??

Whats the benefits of letting others know what your listen to?

I just put Spotify on random and skip the tracks I don't like the first 3seconds of.

Why??

What's the benefits of letting people what you think on an internet forum? Absolutely none, same as tracking the consumption of my bikes. It's wholly irrelevant to life but I find the stats interesting.

Why??

What's the benefits of letting people what you think on an internet forum? Absolutely none, same as tracking the consumption of my bikes. It's wholly irrelevant to life but I find the stats interesting.

Oi Pair of you.. Hug and make up!

Joe just cos your music taste is god awful :D

Was only asking!!

Thought there might be some kind of reward/points system , like likes on arsebook or karma on reddit.

Do they provided charts of popular tracks? Is it a way to discover what the "cool people" are listening to?

And yes, my music taste is terrible.

Was only asking!!

Thought there might be some kind of reward/points system , like likes on arsebook or karma on reddit.

Do they provided charts of popular tracks? Is it a way to discover what the "cool people" are listening to?

And yes, my music taste is terrible.

Yep, I reckoned you were. Jin must be on a forum crime reduction bonus or something :lol:

It does link to people with similar tastes but I mainly get emails from exceptionally attractive yet fictitious Eastern European women promising sex. I delete those requests, married men who have teenage children do not have the energy for wild frantic imaginary sex.

As I say, it's utterly pointless unless you like keeping lists of who you've listened to across numerous devices. It all got screwed for a while when the girl was synching her iPhone on my computer without me knowing. Suddenly horrendous teen bands were appearing in my weekly lists.

And for Hoggs' benefit: R3>R2 :D

Yep, I reckoned you were. Jin must be on a forum crime reduction bonus or something :lol:

See! I'm the Only TOGS member who doesn't start crap on here! :roll: These lot are awful...

:seeya: