Farage milkshake attack: disgraceful!

MarkW

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9137049/brexit-party-supporting-oap-attacked-with-milkshake/

And so the thought of normality continues, wonder what news it would make if it was a brexiter throwing a milkshake over an old gran named doris voting labour

What would you guess the alternate headlines would be? Out of interest.

Also disgusting behavior from whoever did this...

I almost understood the Tommy Robinson Warrington one, him and his mates crowding round one lad.

I personally don't support chucking a milkshake over Farage cos I think it just doesn't help the debate at all.

But this, regardless of how I feel about his political views, is just an elderly man going about his day and shouldn't have to even think this might happen to him. :(

My personal view on this spate of milkshake-chucking is that it's a pathetic and juvenile insult to our democratic freedoms, and that it should stop immediately after someone chucks one over Ann Widdecombe.

My personal view on this spate of milkshake-chucking is that it's a pathetic and juvenile insult to our democratic freedoms, and that it should stop immediately after someone chucks one over Ann Widdecombe.

As long as it’s heavily loaded with ice.

Prime minister of what ? There'd be f**k all left to govern if that c**t got into power .

Yeh thinking about it , perhaps Corbyn and Abbot are a better option

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really, labour bankrupted the country last time round, and that was without buying everything back to be run under state control..

Remember the note left by Liam Byrne, chief secretary to the Treasury?

Sorry no money left.

Erm , I think our friend , who is universally admired for his forthright invective ,was actually venturing into sarcasm on this occasion .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9137049/brexit-party-supporting-oap-attacked-with-milkshake/

And so the thought of normality continues, wonder what news it would make if it was a brexiter throwing a milkshake over an old gran named doris voting labour

What would you guess the alternate headlines would be? Out of interest.

Also disgusting behavior from whoever did this...

I almost understood the Tommy Robinson Warrington one, him and his mates crowding round one lad.

I personally don't support chucking a milkshake over Farage cos I think it just doesn't help the debate at all.

But this, regardless of how I feel about his political views, is just an elderly man going about his day and shouldn't have to even think this might happen to him. :(

If it happened to labour loving doris hmmmm I reckon the sun would go with

Has Democracy Had IT'S DORIS DAY

CORBYN VOWS TO NATIONALISE DAIRY RELATED FROZEN DRINKS.

Momentum agrees 500% tax hike on milkshakes to help the poor so they can afford bigger milkshakes