The Omega Man!

XTreme

it looks no different than before lockdown .

There are a few less......as we used to run into a few people now and again. Now it's virtually empty.

One case confirmed here last week and they're now quarantined! In the food shops they sanitise your rubber gloves on the way in and way out!

People are following government directives to the letter......but the prospect of big fines and getting your collar felt by men with guns has that effect!

It would get very unpleasant for anybody who thinks they can ignore the directives and go for a ride on their bike given the situation we're in now.

But here's the thing.......nobody's losing their shit over it either!

Weather still looks good though! 8-)

To be fair it's 20C and bright here today :shock:

If I could sit outside(even on a balcony) in that weather,

with an ice-cold beer, it wouldn't bother me! :cheers:

I do like to people watch though :?

If one more f****r, and that includes the staff ,tries to brush against me in the Co-Op I'm going in with a f*****g broom handle dipped in shit ! To be fair the aisles are too small so I may be forced to get the bike out and go to Sainsbury's .

If one more f****r, and that includes the staff ,tries to brush against me in the Co-Op I'm going in with a f*****g broom handle dipped in shit ! To be fair the aisles are too small so I may be forced to get the bike out and go to Sainsbury's .

They should implement a one-way policy :)

Where I am the technique seems to be if someone wants to get to something on the shelf you are near they tip toe the last few places then stand on one leg which they try to keep as far away as possible, and slowly lean in taking the item between there fingertips.

The first half hour where they only let NHS staff in is fine, people will use another aisle or wait at a distance while you get what you want from the shelf and normally I manage to get out before it ends but was shopping for 4 households today due to isolations so I was still there.

I'm going about every 10 days to reduce risk but I think it would be safer to go for 25 mins every day. Unfortunately haven't got enough gloves to maintain that.

Message is still not getting through to most people. ☹️

Your shitty stick idea may need adopting :thumb:

It's Easter Weekend coming up!

So to prevent any rich cocksuckers from Madrid turning up and spreading their diseases......the Army has arrived!

All roads leading into the town will have a roadblock........nobody gets in and nobody gets out!

92251631_2755735311161734_7487005286947880960_o.jpg.8e98f9c8440f401164e2d29bca21b943.jpg

I still follow a few Benidorm pages!

They've done the same :lol:

Haven't seen 1 for Torrevieja but I'd expect they have too

I remember in the past that [mention]Stu[/mention] used to follow a few Benidorm things as well Ian! :shock:

I remember in the past that @Stu used to follow a few Benidorm things as well Ian! :shock:

I was just working my way to you :D

I remember in the past that @Stu used to follow a few Benidorm things as well Ian! :shock:

I was just working my way to you :D

Via Benidorm?

That place is gross!

One good thing about this virus situation is that more gypsies are now wearing masks!

Not a moment too soon either!