Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

36 minutes ago, Bender said:

Pop quiz

So your getting ready for a wedding and you want to annoy the wife, do you....

A- Get ready before here and ask what's keeping her.

B- Get ready before her and stuff your face.

C- Decide it's lovely and sunny and now would be the perfect time to climb up on the garage roof with silicone and fibre paint and seal the lap joint with what apparently is repair paint so good it won't come off with solvent 🤔

I would actually go with A and while you are waiting for an answer proceed directly to C thus ensuring maximum effect.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Bender said:

Pop quiz

So your getting ready for a wedding and you want to annoy the wife, do you....

A- Get ready before here and ask what's keeping her.

B- Get ready before her and stuff your face.

C- Decide it's lovely and sunny and now would be the perfect time to climb up on the garage roof with silicone and fibre paint and seal the lap joint with what apparently is repair paint so good it won't come off with solvent 🤔

Go for C, then get ready,  and when she asks you are you ready, just say yes,  and by the way also did the garage roof this morning sweetheart.

Might get a few filthy looks during the day 🤔 

1 hour ago, Bender said:

Morning

Wedding went well, unfortunately the pub/wedding venue had the arrangement and coordination of a stick.

Best man's speech was soo inappropriate, literally head in hands 😂 great for the non family attendees.

Any bikes at the wedding Bender?  Any bike convoys? :-)  

I think if I ever got married I'd like a group of bikers on cruisers and harleys to ride along. 

5 minutes ago, janinej said:

Any bikes at the wedding Bender?  Any bike convoys? :-)  

I think if I ever got married I'd like a group of bikers on cruisers and harleys to ride along. 

No they are definitely non bikers, she's disabled and he's only just learned to drive 😁

On 12/11/2023 at 11:36, Bender said:

Morning

Wedding went well, unfortunately the pub/wedding venue had the arrangement and coordination of a stick.

Best man's speech was soo inappropriate, literally head in hands 😂 great for the non family attendees.

Best one I've ever heard was at someone's wedding for their second marriage. Which was less than 3 years apart from his first wedding day. So a lot of people attending were there at the first. Best man rattled off a few, but the best was:

"It's no secret this is Bry's second go at life long happiness. But I'm sure the previous woman in his life is happy for him, it was all amicable in the end, and is with us here today in spirit rooting for him... Oh, she's not dead, but a couple of the lads are going out with her mates, and they've had more cameras on this thing than the FBI has on my search history, and I doubt it's for their own collection"

There was a mix of stifled laughs, gasps, and the sudden darting of heads around the room with a few of the girls dropping their phones down. I nearly came out of my seat laughing. 

Edited by Fozzie
  • Haha 3

Today I got a replacement phone and then spent 2 hours trying to get everything across from my old phone. Ended up losing a week's worth of communications and most of my WhatsApp.  Recovered about half of that. These things never seem to go as smoothly as advertised! On a plus note arranged with son in law to collect bike on Wednesday. Probable means vile weather coming my way.

• Like 3