Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

23 hours ago, RideWithStyles said:

corporations believe consultants is a higher level of intelligence, but really just some mofo who is paid more yet the company has no idea what they do but "need them" to fill the profile of a job role that they "dont want full time" but keep them full time cos upper management and HR have no idea wft they are doing. thats my experience of 99% of it..

if you get the chance, go for it cos you haven't anything to lose but to gain from the incompetent ar*eholes running the show.

OY, I thought you were describing me there for a minute 🤣🤣🤣

Good morning from Schipol Airport. Yesterday was a day I'd prefer to forget. Screwed, blued and f**king tattooed. Seriously unhappy bunny until got off ship.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Good morning from Schipol Airport. Yesterday was a day I'd prefer to forget. Screwed, blued and f**king tattooed. Seriously unhappy bunny until got off ship.

Just think bike, and open sunny roads. 

Maybe the missus too, I suppose. 

• Haha 2

Got my bike MOT'd first thing this morning. Confirmed I need to spend some money on it. 

Only the one advisory on fluctuating braking, but I know the pads are low and the calipers could do with a refresh... The rubber lines are now 13 years old, and I doubt it's just the brake disc bobbins causing the issue. Only 30k miles, but it's a 2011 bike.

There's other bits I may as well do at the same time, but it's going to be a good £500 bill. Was hoping to get more done on the project bike, but I need to prevent my main bike becoming a project :lol:

• Like 2

Good afternoon and  it is too. A decent lunch in Bristol on the way home from airport. Son in law reported bike started at first time of asking despite being left with E5 fuel and no battery charger. Collecting it on Friday.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, rennie said:

Good afternoon :classic_biggrin:

I still like fridays!:cheers:

Me too. Also quite keen on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Less so the weekends but I am on leave so can do what I like when others are chained to work.😁

• Like 3

Anyone else seen the Northern Lights tonight?  Got some cracking photos from Ilkley Moor :D

PXL_20240510_220910888.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20240510_221214833.jpg

PXL_20240510_221607708.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Tiggie said:

Anyone else seen the Northern Lights tonight?  Got some cracking photos from Ilkley Moor :D

PXL_20240510_220910888.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20240510_221214833.jpg

PXL_20240510_221607708.jpg

Those are great pictures, I'm proper jealous. 

• Like 1