Good Morning Good Night and General Chat.

S-Westerly

Evening all today's adventure neighbors wife knocked on door, panicked he's collapsed upstairs.

I go in he's slumped in a corner pale and not looking well. I could not find a pulse.

She's phoning ambulance, I lay him flat raise his feet.  As I am trying to remember CPR I find a pulse, his breathing improves.

20 minutes later I am helping him to his feet he goes to toilet and feels much better.

Ambulance arrive do there checks, and leave him at home.

Down side it stuffed up the online child access mediation session that I was just about to start. 

Another 2 week delay. As long as they don't try billing me for missed session.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, onesea said:

Evening all today's adventure neighbors wife knocked on door, panicked he's collapsed upstairs.

I go in he's slumped in a corner pale and not looking well. I could not find a pulse.

She's phoning ambulance, I lay him flat raise his feet.  As I am trying to remember CPR I find a pulse, his breathing improves.

20 minutes later I am helping him to his feet he goes to toilet and feels much better.

Down side it stuffed up the online child access mediation session that I was just about to start. 

Bugger. Glad he didn’t croak on you but that’s still annoying!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, onesea said:

Was he just busting for a massive shit then  ?

55 minutes ago, rennie said:

-5 and foggy this morning! over 10 minutes to clear the car to come home ( I did it before clocking out :thumb:)

Snow forecast from now and through the night

yes tomorrow could be a bit interesting 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

yeh ask @Bender it was terrible, violence nearly reared its ugly head , luckily i was there to calm things ... but alass it ended with a flounce 

Bollox I missed it.

I find it hard to believe that @XTreme flounced just because @Bender threatened to hit him with his handbag.

• Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

yeh ask @Bender it was terrible, violence nearly reared its ugly head , luckily i was there to calm things ... but alass it ended with a flounce 

Unfortunately as XTreme is a stickler for rules, EU gdpr prevents me from going into anything specific

But he has decided to move on

1 minute ago, Mickly said:

Bollox I missed it.

I find it hard to believe that @XTreme flounced just because @Bender threatened to hit him with his handbag.

Me too and I’m guessing from the silence there was a spat and a flounce. 

GDPR rules don’t prevent you from us reading it on here though. So where is it?

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Me too and I’m guessing from the silence there was a spat and a flounce. 

GDPR rules don’t prevent you from us reading it on here though. So where is it?

It wasn't on the open forum.

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Shame. He was entertaining. No-ones called anyone a twat or a gammon for days 😂

Yes but the problem is the forum was becoming something it wasn't, and regular insults to all and sundry isn't really an environment for folk to enjoy themselves.

It's one thing having a bit of banter but on more than one occasion some of the banter was getting past being funny, especially when new members are involved

We want this place to be open and friendly to all, as I'm pretty sure the other members do

The rules on here do ask users to be respectfull and sometimes this has not been the case.

Brexit and covid have been divisive enough.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Bender said:

Yes but the problem is the forum was becoming something it wasn't, and regular insults to all and sundry isn't really an environment for folk to enjoy themselves.

It's one thing having a bit of banter but on more than one occasion some of the banter was getting past being funny, especially when new members are involved

We want this place to be open and friendly to all, as I'm pretty sure the other members do

The rules on here do ask users to be respectfull and sometimes this has not been the case.

Brexit and covid have been divisive enough.

So you think xtreme was too extreme?! 😂

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So you think xtreme was too extreme?! 😂

Nope...

It’s just the start of the scourge, the swivel eyed foaming at the mouth Gammons are now emboldened now Brexit has happened & are now intent on denigrating the welfare state with their ‘me first’ agenda and try to beat any dissenters into submission & on failing that they remove their platform.

@XTreme is just the first victim ....