The Future of Bike Coms.

@onesea Generation Y are millennials, the two terms are interchangeable :thumb: those born between 1980 and 1994, apparently.

Depends which article you read, the whole thing is about generalisations.

Where do you see the future of bike coms...

exactly where its always been... before you snowflakes panic about the prospect no electronic communications for 5 seconds or more .. :up:

There in the background a noise from a caveman, do you still recommend stone tyres?

I don't know any that call coms essential or won't ride without.

However it does make a more pleasant day,

less time talking over coffee,

the ability to make group decisions about stops,

warn of the speed camera van,

listen to music.

Change routes and destinations at a whim,

Frequent topics of conversation

Next coffee, last coffee, the views and local peoples we pass, road hazards, ass hole drivers etc

Nope, you're not selling it to me . I ride a bike to escape all that stuff .

I would hazard a guess all these negative comments are from people who have never tried them :D

I have my share of post thinking this will wind some one up, then the day I am not trying....

:popcorn:

I am not even researching for a dissertation, I was just wondering if others felt the same....

I don't think anyone is trying to sell or trying to get you to change your habits, they are just giving the reasons they like comms.

It's a figure of speech .

I would hazard a guess all these negative comments are from people who have never tried them :D

I've never tried Morris Dancing but I have a sufficient grasp of what it entails to make a reasonably informed choice not to bother .

I've never tried Morris Dancing but I have a sufficient grasp of what it entails to make a reasonably informed choice not to bother .

:lol: :lol: :lol: