The Announcement!

XTreme

Have you seen it at the top of the page? It means you lot are going to have to do something constructive tomorrow......rather than post pitiful shit on here.

No good sitting there clicking refresh......it's going to be a long process.

But have no fear because the process will be conducted by a Bus Driver who aspires to be a Geek!

And I'm sure Six will be waiting in the wings ready to call people names on the Internet if something goes wrong!

Me? I'm a veteran of numerous forum conversions over the last 20 years! However, I'm f@cking off somewhere and leaving them to it!

https://media.giphy.com/media/Q135YzoamIaQ0/giphy.gif' alt='GIPHY>'>

Yup! me too, got a ride planned but as of yet i don't know where to :lol: :thumb:

Pics and vid or it didn't happen dynax!

You don't want people to think you're just a bullshitting internet blowhard.

Really????

Does people really think [mention]Six30[/mention] could even think about doing that? :angel12:

As long as the important threads move over. A lot of work has gone into some of them :popcorn:

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 11.30.49.png

Why did I make you a mod with edit abilities :bang: :bang:

:lol: :lol:

God giveth and God taketh away :thumb: :lol:

You seen this [mention]Six30[/mention]?

77962696_Screenshot2020-11-17at11_30_49.thumb.png.240dea98d252e2ddb06b7c6c65ea3a19.png

The Mods/Admin have got a 33 page thread (started by Stu) that's been running for 5 months in their secret area.......solely dedicated to scheming on how they can piss you and me off!

Despite the fact that we are the ones who've kept this place moving throughout the last 7 years when many others have left! You more than me, because I've taken a few breaks throughout the period.

Pretty sad behaviour on their part it has to be said. Makes you wonder who's next on their list doesn't it?

And I'd say the stupidity of Tiggie to actually post a screenshot of the restricted area really breaks new ground.

You seen this @Six30?

The Mods/Admin have got a 33 page thread (started by Stu) that's been running for 5 months in their secret area.......solely dedicated to scheming on how they can piss you and me off!

Despite the fact that we are the ones who've kept this place moving throughout the last 7 years when many others have left! You more than me, because I've taken a few breaks throughout the period.

Pretty sad behaviour on their part it has to be said. Makes you wonder who's next on their list doesn't it?

And I'd say the stupidity of Tiggie to actually post a screenshot of the restricted area really breaks new ground.

Another candidate for TOTY... :scratch:

Yup! me too, got a ride planned but as of yet i don't know where to :lol: :thumb:

Pics and vid or it didn't happen dynax!

You don't want people to think you're just a bullshitting internet blowhard.

or people calling you names over the internet.... oh the irony :lol:

You seen this @Six30?

well... all i can say is they need to up their game at trying to piss us off, amateurs ..... and Tiggie is after my title for sure

Guest Swagman

You seen this @Six30?

well... all i can say is they need to up their game at trying to piss us off, amateurs ..... and Tiggie is after my title for sure

He’s got no chance of winning that though. :D :D

@XTreme and @Six30

Luckily these mods aren't as smart as they appear :lol:

I think @Tiggie has won TOTY :lol:

I don't think [mention]Six30[/mention] will pull it back now.......unless he can cause a mass flounce.

I'm struggling to think of any Mod I've ever known that's been that f@cking stupid!

And I can't!

@XTreme and @Six30

Luckily these mods aren't as smart as they appear :lol:

I think @Tiggie has won TOTY :lol:

I don't think @Six30 will pull it back now.......unless he can cause a mass flounce.

I'm struggling to think of any Mod I've ever known that's been that f@cking stupid!

And I can't!

What can you say except, "when all you do is fry small fish, that's all you will ever do" :lol:

And I can't!

I'm sure six would of topped the stupidity level if he was ever given the chance.....which he wasn't :mrgreen:

And I can't!

I'm sure six would of topped the stupidity level if he was ever given the chance.....which he wasn't :mrgreen:

I blame his campaign manager :popcorn: