Can't find the index now .

fastbob

Have there been further changes to the forum ? Now I can't seem to see the various categories such as Old bikes and restorations when I log in . People can take the piss if they want but I'm still really struggling with all these changes  

32 minutes ago, fastbob said:

Have there been further changes to the forum ? Now I can't seem to see the various categories such as Old bikes and restorations when I log in . People can take the piss if they want but I'm still really struggling with all these changes  

Keep at it fastbob you’re needed here!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, onesea said:

Must admit I can struggle to find that.. However if looking for particular post I can normally find on search function...

Have you also changed the view? as above? 

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

@fastbob has this solved your issue? 

No not really . Maybe it's me having unreasonable expectations but I'd like to be able to go to a specific ongoing thread in a chosen category such as Pitstop for example and see what's what without ploughing through loads of other stuff . 

1 minute ago, fastbob said:

No not really . Maybe it's me having unreasonable expectations but I'd like to be able to go to a specific ongoing thread in a chosen category such as Pitstop for example and see what's what without ploughing through loads of other stuff . 

Well you must be doing something wrong bob because the forum works just them same for me :? 

This is my view on desktop 

Untitled.png

22 minutes ago, fastbob said:

You can follow a thread and receive an update when it gets a reply? 

You can then find followed threads under activity streams, it's only a couple of clicks 

_20201212_231855.JPG

_20201212_231957.JPG