Good Result!

manxie49

https://www.visordown.com/news/general/armed-raiders-arrested-and-motorcycles-recovered-after-m62-chase

Another good result .... Well done Merseyside Police 👍 Not sure if it's just the sites I'm reading stories from but the Police seem to be getting more proactive with bike thieves.

TWO men were arrested last week in connection with an aggravated at an address on Byrom Street, Blackburn. The armed raiders forced entry to an address, making off a number of motorcycles, quad bikes, and riding kit.

I didn’t want to read any further. Poor grammar and spelling and even the lack of proof reading from online journalists is rife nowadays. 
There is no excuse either as there are simple tools that can used.

I’m going on to night shifts tonight and I’m grumpy. Rant over.  

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, fullscreenaging said:

TWO men were arrested last week in connection with an aggravated at an address on Byrom Street, Blackburn. The armed raiders forced entry to an address, making off a number of motorcycles, quad bikes, and riding kit.

I didn’t want to read any further. Poor grammar and spelling and even the lack of proof reading from online journalists is rife nowadays. 
There is no excuse either as there are simple tools that can used.

I’m going on to night shifts tonight and I’m grumpy. Rant over.  

🤣  I'm normally Grumpy at the end of a night shift .... Full of positivity at the start thinking "this shift will be a good one" as often as not the general public prove me wrong 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, manxie49 said:

https://www.visordown.com/news/general/armed-raiders-arrested-and-motorcycles-recovered-after-m62-chase

Another good result .... Well done Merseyside Police 👍 Not sure if it's just the sites I'm reading stories from but the Police seem to be getting more proactive with bike thieves.

What is hidden behind a lot of this is the intelligence gathering by the police. Sure, they may not drop everything to go look for a single bike that’s stolen, but each report helps build a picture until a pattern emerges, if I may mix my metaphors. 

2 hours ago, Steve_M said:

What is hidden behind a lot of this is the intelligence gathering by the police. Sure, they may not drop everything to go look for a single bike that’s stolen, but each report helps build a picture until a pattern emerges, if I may mix my metaphors. 

"Mixing metaphors" getting a bit clever now .... I'll stick with getting all my mucking words fuddled! 🤣  Yes you're right though, Police rely a lot on evidence gathering,  I think it's more of a result when they bust an organisation or a ring rather than just one individual for nicking a bike .... I support any Police initiative for catching these tow rags!

• Like 2