Ultimate Ear protection plugs

S-Westerly

These are custom ear plugs made from a mould. They aren't too expensive by the standard of custom plugs (£85 for the filtered version) and provide 30 dB of sound protection. The cost of the mould is not included and will vary depending on where you get it done. Having tested them I can say they are the most comfortable plugs I've used and are effective at providing a decent amount of hearing protection. Recommended. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

These are custom ear plugs made from a mould. They aren't too expensive by the standard of custom plugs (£85 for the filtered version) and provide 30 dB of sound protection. The cost of the mould is not included and will vary depending on where you get it done. Having tested them I can say they are the most comfortable plugs I've used and are effective at providing a decent amount of hearing protection. Recommended. 

I’ve got them and endorse your recommendation 

• Like 1

Just been looking on their web site, expensive but they do look good, and also get good write ups and reviews from others who have purchased them .... My problem is I have a tendency to keep losing the damn things and at that price it really would hurt 😧

1 hour ago, manxie49 said:

Just been looking on their web site, expensive but they do look good, and also get good write ups and reviews from others who have purchased them .... My problem is I have a tendency to keep losing the damn things and at that price it really would hurt 😧

You tend to look after them a bit more when you pay top dollar for them 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Mickly said:

I had my Ulimate ear plugs in different colours so I would immediately know which ear they went in 😉

I thought that was standard? Certainly it was offered to me at no extra cost with red for right and blue for left which seems a bit ass backwards to me but at least I can tell them apart.

Edited by S-Westerly

On 16/03/2021 at 14:45, Stu said:

You tend to look after them a bit more when you pay top dollar for them 

You would certainly think that but it has been known for me to lose my motorbike ...... I shit you not, a few years ago I parked my bike on a multi storey car park in Leicester, went of in to town and when I came back my bike was gone!! I called the Police and decided to have a walk around the different levels of the car park to see if maybe they'd ditched it somewhere ...... I found my bike on the next level down, realising, embarrassingly, I'd parked it on another level.  I had to call the Police back and explain my mistake which they found highly amusing.

• Haha 3

There used to be a multistorey carpark in Liverpool not to far from the old Exchange Station and for all I know it's still there. Its actually two carparks which are mirror images and I was convinced someone had nicked the car as I couldn't see it anywhere. Some kind soul pointed me to a doorway which led to the sister building and there it was. Pre mobile phone days so I hadn't actually contacted anyone just lots of fulminations about low life thieving bast*rds  etc.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

There used to be a multistorey carpark in Liverpool not to far from the old Exchange Station and for all I know it's still there. Its actually two carparks which are mirror images and I was convinced someone had nicked the car as I couldn't see it anywhere. Some kind soul pointed me to a doorway which led to the sister building and there it was. Pre mobile phone days so I hadn't actually contacted anyone just lots of fulminations about low life thieving bast*rds  etc.

I'm glad I'm not the only one .... 😆