Off Road experience day

onesea

I have been thinking about this for a whilst. Looking for an off-road experience as a way to improve road biking skills.

Ideally within the Hampshire, Wiltshire or Dorset regions or there about.

looking for 3 levels of experience.

1) Me middle aged, a few years and thousands miles road riding under my belt,

2) My nephew a 17 year old lad  6 months on a 125 road riding,

3) My daughter 15 she can ride a pushbike, although she has been pillion for a few thousand miles and looking to get 50cc when she can,

Just a day as taster/ skills session, would consider road/ track experience if it could suit all and give useable skills.

29 minutes ago, Ferris85 said:

Phoenix do a trail riding course on Salisbury plain , think you need to be a full licence holder though so might not be any good for your nephew/daughter

https://phoenixmotorcycletraining.co.uk/phoenixtrails/

Thanks for that but my nephew is only on his CBT so no use for him either…

Ady Smith does the one day KTM enduro experience in Bristol if that's any use?  I did the one day experience with him in North Wales and it was absolutely brilliant.  Great selection of bikes, all kit provided and 1st rate instruction .... Never fallen of a bike so much in all my life but it was a good learning experience and great fun.

10 minutes ago, manxie49 said:

Ady Smith does the one day KTM enduro experience in Bristol if that's any use?  I did the one day experience with him in North Wales and it was absolutely brilliant.  Great selection of bikes, all kit provided and 1st rate instruction .... Never fallen of a bike so much in all my life but it was a good learning experience and great fun.

+1 on the Ady Smith enduro experience

You would have to check with them that they would be happy to take your nephew, they do however expect that you have a basic motorcycle riding ability, which a license would point towards. On one session there was a 16yo, however he had evidence that he was already competing in enduro.