Hello to all!

RobW

My name is Rob and I am from Radstock BA3, only passed my A last October and really looking for some close by like minded nut jobs who may want to go touring France/Spain next year.

If you are close to Bath area then let me know and maybe can organise a meet and do some planning for next year.

NC750X.jpg

• Like 5

Hi.

you don’t really need people to be local. Put together a plan. Decide on dates and methods. How to cross. Accommodation type. A rough budget and then broadcast it.

Done my trip for this year and as above, I’m currently mulling over the various options for next year. I usually leave the broadcast part until the winter, as it’s really nice when cold and shivering and (usually) off the road, to have something to look forward to and aim for with plenty of time to sort out annual leave and the bike, gear and Budget.

1C359B95-7AB4-45A3-9B11-C8AE3ED53FE7.jpeg

Edited by Gerontious

Welcome and I hope you enjoy riding in Spain. The roads are probably the best in Europe and weather is generally good.

France is ok if you don't take in consideration the tendency to copy british eternal roadworks... Shame it's full of french people... 🙄

• Haha 1