Counsellor with passion for bikes

Layla

Hi all!

I'm Layla, I'm 23 and I qualified as a psychotherapist this year. I love my job, but I harbour a deep passion for motorbikes which I want to start pursuing in the new year. I thought the first step would be to join some groups and forums like this one to see what's out there.

I'm based in London King's Cross- can't wait to join some group rides sometime soon.

Feel free to reach out, I'd love to make fellow biker friends ^^

Layla

• Like 1

Hiya! I'm not allowed to mention the awesome group London Motorcycle Riders Club which can be found on groups place and has loads of lovely rides for everyone of all experience, but if I was you should check it out 😉

Here's a good place to go and visit if you're in London plenty of bikers go here and are normally a great bunch happy to chat. Some great bikes in the garage got chatting to a guy with a laverda jota last time I went I learnt the bikes and the riders while history!  https://bikeshedmoto.co.uk/

15 hours ago, goat said:

Welcome. Have you started training or got your licence? Got your eyes on a particular style of bike?

Hello, happy 2023!

I have my CBT only, looking to get a full license soon

My favourite bike of all time is the Honda MSX, if I had one of those I would be a very happy bunny. I'm also a fan of Triumph, namely the 2021 speed triple

Thanks for asking!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Layla said:

Hello, happy 2023!

I have my CBT only, looking to get a full license soon

My favourite bike of all time is the Honda MSX, if I had one of those I would be a very happy bunny. I'm also a fan of Triumph, namely the 2021 speed triple

Thanks for asking!

The Grom! A guy I met let me take his grom out for a wee spin. I was grinning all the way, loved it.