Simple enough question but maybe impossible to answer

detainer

Anybody  in here brave enough to recommend  a decnet, honest and reliable dealer

in the  N West UK?

Preferabvly  Lancashire  or Merseyside.

I hear so much about how wonderful some are when your buying but  once the 

moneys changed hands or you have a  problem with your  new bike its a different  matter.

Many thanks  

Jack

Bought my one and only bike recently from Smith's Honda in Chester who were great from start to finish and I'd return again in a heartbeat if my next bike is another Honda.

Just had it's first service and their after sales process was equally painless, efficient and professional. 

Edited by Interference Fit

This is just my experience. All of my interaction with them was over the phone/Whatsapp/email.

https://www.kjm.net/ - Wigan

I bought my '22 Honda (sight unseen) two weeks ago at a very good price. Pictures and video covered everything, sales chap was open and honest on the phone. I was completely upfront about the condition of my pair of Enfields that I traded in. I missed something on the Himalayan which was spotted by their driver when he came to deliver/collect. Held my hands up and said it was on me because it was my oversight, they said it was fine and they'd swallow the cost of replacement.

All in all, I found them really good to deal with and would happily use them again if they had something I wanted at the time I was back in the market.

One of the things I do before purchasing from dealers is check out the online reviews, their's are decent - but I should point out that they encourage buyers to post a positive review post transaction, this may skew overall experience ratings.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, husoi said:

Own brand dealers have a "added responsibility" to protect the brand they are representing.

Not that it's a guarantee of superior service...

From my experience of numerous brands from both car and bike world that is definitely not always the case...

Yep never a guarantee.

if you stick with one of the main ones or at least one that has stood by a brand for sooo long like Padgetts in Batley for example your adding to you odds.