I need help!

Moldwarp

Hello, can anyone help me? I'm looking to buy a motorbike/scooter/moped that is no more than 77 inches in total length (this is the length of my shed!) and Seat height no more than 30 inches. It should preferably be more than 125cc as I'm not bothered about all out speed, I'd like something very light weight unless it's very low down weight (like a moped/scooter. I will be using it for commuting and it would need to be able to carry a bag or two of groceries. I have a budget of up to £3000 and I'm not bothered about the age, although the newer the better. I've looked many times and I can't find anything that 'ticks the boxes' so your help would be greatly appreciated.

As yorky says Grom or scooters the other possible a moto guzzi v7 but finding one at that price might be a struggle.

one thing is just do yourself and everyone a favour dont buy any Chinese brands... 

if your gonna ignore that last bit of advice, the better of the ones are benelli leoncino, either the 500 or the smaller one.

Edited by RideWithStyles