F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Booked my bike in for a service and new chain a week ago. Dropped it off this morning and just got a phone call to say the chain has still not arrived and they need to keep it till tomorrow. Epic fail MCS Renfrew, I gave you a week to order a chain f**k it!

Tell them next time you`ll take the bike somewhere else.

What do people think? DP and Rae said I should replace but can't really afford to tbh :/

Do you think it will still save you in a crash? Only you can judge how hard it impacted, although if you have thickish carpet and it dropped a foot or two I would generally trust it still. (out of curiosity, how did it fall off? did you put it upside down again?)

F**k it, young people not listening :up: (said tongue in cheek completly, jsut figured there should be some f**k it in there lol)

Haha I did have it flat ;) don't worry not forgotten your wise words of wisdom :lol: it's fine though so it's all good :D and it fell because it was flat on me bed, i stood on bed so rolled in the crease rolled off bed and landed flat side on the floor (i think) but it's all good

now need a f**k it here somewhere...ummm....give us a min....

f**k it my forearm aches from revving the nuts off a 50cc scoot yesterday :twisted:

What do people think? DP and Rae said I should replace but can't really afford to tbh :/

Do you think it will still save you in a crash? Only you can judge how hard it impacted, although if you have thickish carpet and it dropped a foot or two I would generally trust it still. (out of curiosity, how did it fall off? did you put it upside down again?)

F**k it, young people not listening :up: (said tongue in cheek completly, jsut figured there should be some f**k it in there lol)

Haha I did have it flat ;) don't worry not forgotten your wise words of wisdom :lol: it's fine though so it's all good :D and it fell because it was flat on me bed, i stood on bed so rolled in the crease rolled off bed and landed flat side on the floor (i think) but it's all good

now need a f**k it here somewhere...ummm....give us a min....

f**k it my forearm aches from revving the nuts off a 50cc scoot yesterday :twisted:

Yeah I'm sure M.. Arm hurts from "Revving the nuts off a 50cc".. That what you calling it now ;) ... :lol:

... Um.. Feck it, gotta get up early tomorrow and knackered after the last week!

new bike still sat there being awkward F**K it

not got enough money to try for mod 2 yet F@*K it

lost job the other week F**K it

F**K my life lol

f**k it! I make babies cry. Earlier today in the supermarket, a baby in a trolley was looking at me, so I smiled at it... it burst out crying! :shock: :o :lol:

I get the same thing! If I smile at a baby it freaks and cries...can't be a good sign lmao

F**K it :lol:

Well, it's f'king raining again, and my bedroom ceiling is apparently as watertight as a New Orleans Dyke, everything's f'king soaked! F'k it

Well, it's f'king raining again, and my bedroom ceiling is apparently as watertight as a New Orleans Dyke, everything's f'king soaked! F'k it

wanna share mine! :lol:

Thank you Bumble for cheering up my day with the idea of you, rae and Hubby all cuddled up in bed together!! :lol:

Feck it, weather sucks and the lappy i have to use at work is mad! Keeps doing the most random glitchy stoof!

.... I was under the impression there was a Mr. Bumble.... I'm not into that sort of lark, thanks for the offer though!

.... I was under the impression there was a Mr. Bumble.... I'm not into that sort of lark, thanks for the offer though!

Why not mate! Open your mind a bit, live a little!! :D

Just a general f**k it, crap day at work, still here for another 30 mins at least. honestly wondering if its worth the money or not. I know i'll prob cheer up once I get out of here but right now pretty much everything else is looking better. Useless gits who I work with really dont make things any better.