F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Still no psn arghhhhh f**k it!

*Sits on Xbox live*

That sucks! :( .. Sorry to hear it mate, hope it sorts itself out soon! .. :lol:

:seeya:

some clown complained about the cleavage thread and now it s been pulled, if ya dont like adult stuff then dont look ffs.......f**k IT

You have got to be joking :shock: wtf. WHY in gods name pull a thread that is clearly in the adult section. Offensive, YES, I agree, but pure double entendre stuff such as in carry on films, bloody hell. :roll:

Oh and there was some nice bits to look at too :wink: :twisted:

Had my LAST EXAM today!!! It did NOT go well :evil:

F*CK IT!!! *fingers crossed I have managed to scrape a pass*

After being pretty much housebound due to uni work for the last 6 weeks ish, throughout all the glorious sunshine... I am finally free... and the weather forecast for the next four days? Rain, rain, rain and rain.

F*CK IT!!!!!!!!!!

Cleavage thread gone.

Out of 6 bike ad's on Bike Trader e-mailed, one response and they wanted to rip me off.

Tired beyond all reason.

Mums being an arse about a new bike.

Twatted a kerb in the car today thanks to some Beemer two-hat.

New job hasn't phoned back.

I could go on.

F**k It.

Cleavage thread gone? Lame.

F**k it. Last straw, too much over moderation ...

Not really over moderation, boundaries were getting pushed and pushed and it may all seem fine, but to people new to the forum or adult section it could appear the standards of some are none existent. The last thing a public forum wants is its male members looking like sexual vultures and its female members looking like slags.

Not my opinion but more of how it would look from an outsiders perspective or to just some members in general. I didnt post in them as they had "this is going to escalate quickly" written all over them :lol:. I didnt really care, i was just gunna ignore it but plenty of others arent impressed!

But to my f**k it!

The forum seems a bit down in the dumps over this, theres awkwardness here and there and i liked the balance that used to exist!

f**k it!

Overslept for college again today! And I'm going to miss my mock which means I have to do it on the weekend or something F**K it!!

F**K IT F**K IT F**K IT

Still not got my bike fixed how long does it take for F**KS sake, its been a shambles from sart to finish asked for a price before easter and got rung on easter saturday to tell me what was wrong again but no price told me they'd ring the following thursday with a price and didn't so i ring them finally get a price last friday morning told them to go ahead and order parts. Rang yesterday to be told they've been shut since the bank holiday and not all my parts have come in supposed to ring this morning to tell me when can expect parts in and job to be done and still waiting. oh and tax has run out and not mot means i now have to sorn it too so F**K IT some more :evil: :evil: :evil:

ive had a blocked or runny nose for 2 months now! no idea why

f**k it

Could be hayfever? With all the good weather we've been having eveything has started flowering etc early.

Rennie ha been bullied into working Saturday night AS WELL as Friday night this weekend!!!!!!! Nasty, nasty people!!!!

Big F*CK IT'S!!!