F**k It

Guest noob_biker

well pissed of with myself now, spent long hours doing an assignment, that i thought i was handing in tomorrow, just realised its the hand in day TODAY!!!! which means i have poss missed it and will only get a pass regardless of how good it is. have however emailed it tot he lecturer so fingers crossed she accepts that and i can get top marks :cry:

Have realised that i need to get nearly 50% in the coursework write-up that's due in tomorrow just to pass the entire (double) module - and i haven't even started it yet! And additionally that if i fail this module, then i can't progress onto my 3rd year.

Just to top it off, the reason my marks across the module are so dangerously low largely comes down to being given the wrong information during a significantly-weighted open-book stats test earlier this year, by the people supposed to help you out when you get stuck! (he told me to use the wrong statistical test for the series of questions so i muddled through with them, got stuck as it didn't work as it should and failed the test having ran out of time, directly because of his duff information, and the uni refuses to do anything about it because i don't have "evidence" that he said that!!!)

F**k it, f**k it, f**k it, and f**k them! Argh!

Have realised there's no way i'm going to get the 50% i need, the data i've been given by another group is totally crap and not explained well enough to use properly, my head isn't on it (i'm too busy cursing the university, myself, and the module), the arses at the university have last-minute scheduled us a complusary noon lecture, and i haven't slept.

F**k it, i've failed.

Have realised there's no way i'm going to get the 50% i need, the data i've been given by another group is totally crap and not explained well enough to use properly, my head isn't on it (i'm too busy cursing the university, myself, and the module), the arses at the university have last-minute scheduled us a complusary noon lecture, and i haven't slept.

F**k it, i've failed.

Mate, if it is a f**ked up as you have explained here then surely you can use all that information in the appeal, the other people on the course must feel the same so if you all go mob-handed then surely you have got a case for something.

Anyhow mate, keep your chin up, just do what you can and think positive mate, it will turn out ok in the end, fingers crossed for you and all that. :)

Guest akey

F**k it, i've failed.

Mate, if it is a f**ked up as you have explained here then surely you can use all that information in the appeal, the other people on the course must feel the same so if you all go mob-handed then surely you have got a case for something.

Anyhow mate, keep your chin up, just do what you can and think positive mate, it will turn out ok in the end, fingers crossed for you and all that. :)

mate speak with your lecturer, you may still be able to use the data. Its data, so look at it and in the paper explain why its come out wrong and look at what you would do differently to produce more accurate results.

I got one of my best marks for something like this!

F**k it, i've failed.

mate speak with your lecturer, you may still be able to use the data. Its data, so look at it and in the paper explain why its come out wrong and look at what you would do differently to produce more accurate results.

I got one of my best marks for something like this!

A lot of the time correct answers aren't what they're after, they're usually after your thought process and how you reached a logical conclusion, even if it's wrong. As long as you can justify or explain why you did something.

They've put "No motorcycle parking here" where I (and about 10 other people) park their bikes at university. Motorcycle bay at the car park is enough for what, 4 bikes?! F**k you Salford uni :evil: :evil:

They've put "No motorcycle parking here" where I (and about 10 other people) park their bikes at university. Motorcycle bay at the car park is enough for what, 4 bikes?! F**k you Salford uni :evil: :evil:

Write a letter and ask why, do you see many bicycles there? are your bikes taking much more room up than the bicycles would?

Bicycles have sh*t load of space all round the campus and they don't park where we park our bikes, we actually park on a pavement. It's like 10 metres long, and we park just next to the wall so there's still a lot of space for people to walk. I don't know, I'm annoyed, but on the other hand it's a pavement so they had every right to do that... I'm not good with writing official letters :lol:

Oh and the sign says there will be a "60 pound fine" for parking. They can't use the word 'fine' right? 8-)

Oh and the sign says there will be a "60 pound fine" for parking. They can't use the word 'fine' right? 8-)

Nah, there was a thing on watchdog a week or two back about private parking firms using the word fine in their literature when they have no legal power to enforce a "fine"

Just finished a new webpage for the system I'm working on, Shelved the pending changes and went to another work item by undoing everything. Only to find out that I've missed loads of files off, and because it wasn't checked in, source control doesn't know it exists yet and can't get it back, which means I've got to do it again from scratch, another 3 days down the toilet....

F**k It!