F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Failed Mod 2 and unless others fail their Mod 1 it is a six week wait for another go f**k it!

Did you do it from Shieldhall? What happened?

Yes, turned out of Shieldhall, up to the round a bout, past Braehead into Deanpark and sailed through a compulsory 20mph zone at 30mph at Arklestone Primary. I have driven past that school for 10 plus years now and had not noticed it is the only one where the limit is compulsory. So you are supposed to do 20mph at 4 in the morning during summer holidays!!

So 5 minutes in and I knew I had failed as the examiner pointed out my mistake at teh time. I continued on for the practice. My mistake, but it is the long wait to try again that is f**k it!

That's really frustrating. I did Mod 2 in Bathgate on June 9 and I don't think the waiting list was as long as six weeks.

You could try there.

f**k it! Just realised car tax was due today...done it online. Anyone know how long a disc takes to come through? Gotta check car insurance today too...

You are legally allowed to use it on the road if you ordered online before the old one expired, but only for a few days till the new one turns up.

My ISP are shit, 17kbps at the moment.... F*ck it!

Spent since thurs bouncing in and out of hospital trying to help out and do all i can for 2 close people to me who both had to have ops..

Havent had alot of sleep as each morning ive been up at about 6 or thereabouts, traveled about all day and tried to do what i can then havent been in bed till about 2am each night just to start again..

Today was my first day to rest when my mum rings me to tell me shes put me working today and tomorrow, as i already had things to get done i tell her i cant and then she gets really upset with me about letting her down etc.. I then feel awful and agree to help her tomorrow but say that i do still have to be about to be able to take one of the the people ive been helping to a follow up apointment tomorrow..

I then get a text off my flatmate asking what time i'll be in brum tonight for her bday.. I had forgotten entirely, told her i couldnt make it and she got very very upset.. Soo i ring my mum to tell her i cant do the work as i promised her ages ago that i'd help her..

Mums reply was that it was fine if i went tonight to see her aslong as i left Birmingham tomorrow at 5-6am to be back in london for work at half 7..

Sorry for all that i just know that Im going to crash from all this soon and getting so so tired trying to smile for everyone around me and do my very best.. Never feel like its good enough though..

Feck it.. Wish i could Do more..

Spent since thurs bouncing in and out of hospital trying to help out and do all i can for 2 close people to me who both had to have ops..

Havent had alot of sleep as each morning ive been up at about 6 or thereabouts, traveled about all day and tried to do what i can then havent been in bed till about 2am each night just to start again..

Today was my first day to rest when my mum rings me to tell me shes put me working today and tomorrow, as i already had things to get done i tell her i cant and then she gets really upset with me about letting her down etc.. I then feel awful and agree to help her tomorrow but say that i do still have to be about to be able to take one of the the people ive been helping to a follow up apointment tomorrow..

I then get a text off my flatmate asking what time i'll be in brum tonight for her bday.. I had forgotten entirely, told her i couldnt make it and she got very very upset.. Soo i ring my mum to tell her i cant do the work as i promised her ages ago that i'd help her..

Mums reply was that it was fine if i went tonight to see her aslong as i left Birmingham tomorrow at 5-6am to be back in london for work at half 7..

Sorry for all that i just know that Im going to crash from all this soon and getting so so tired trying to smile for everyone around me and do my very best.. Never feel like its good enough though..

Feck it.. Wish i could Do more..

And it never will be good enough for some people Gin.

You can't always go on thinking about others without having some time for yourself, as selfish as that may sound.

Sometimes it is better to end up upsetting a few folk rather than risking your own health.

Hope things ease up for you soon.

Can't be all things to all people Gin - I've tried that & it really doesn't work!

Turn your phone off for a while, get some kip & try to evaluate the whole situation before you agree to anything else!!

F***ing busy body old bitch!!!!

I'm off work and feel like shit but had to nip to the doctors to pick up a prescription for my son so I thought I'd cycle down and take the dog with me. I have an attachment on the bike thats designed for attaching a dogs collar so they can run along side the bike.

It's a hot day of course but because i'm not well I'm not going particularly fast. Anyway I get there alright but on the way home I'm going peddling up a slight hill and notice a car next to me almost at a standtill. I don't think much of it till it pulls up along side me again and I notice a woman gesticulating out the window. I turn my headphones off and she's yelling at me about giving my dog a heart attack and similar shit and that she'll run my bike off the road if I carry on. Obviously she gets told to go f**k herself and bring it on etc but who the f**k did she think she was.

She doesn't know me so doesn't know I'm going to water and shower my dog when I get home to cool her off. She doesn't know my dog, a collie bred for working long hot summers and long cold winters. She doesn't know where I've cycled from. For all she knew I could have been training for a heptathlon or just as easily left my home 100 yards down the road. What gives her the right to do that? I bet the pet loving bitch wouldn't have said anything if it had been a small child peddling alongside their dad.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh bitch made me mad. F**k it.

FFS after having someone drive into the back of my car at a red light on friday, I've just got in from work to find some ******* ******* at work has driven into my car and taken two chunks of paint out the bumper (def wasn't there last night and it couldn't have happened anywhere else). They're not huge but down to the plastic which is dark and so stand out a mile on my yellow car.

F*CK IT.

First day of 5 off after 5 nights and I've got the sh*ts, so achieved the square root of sfa

F**k it

Mr B,

I know it's wrong but that made me chuckle mate.

Hope you can still enjoy the Jack Tar, I will be at the Unwanted, 7th C**k out rally.

First day of 5 off after 5 nights and I've got the sh*ts, so achieved the square root of sfa

F**k it

Mr B,

I know it's wrong but that made me chuckle mate.

Hope you can still enjoy the Jack Tar, I will be at the Unwanted, 7th C**k out rally.

Immodium :D

Still raining at the moment so that still qualifies for a

F**k it

F U C K I T

I`m pulling what little feckin hair out I have, here at work.

Do this Neil (nicely marked up plan) Do it and then Change this, change this etc. etc

Neil, jsut ask the engineer (I assume thats whoes marked it up, either that or client (in which case its yes sir no sir 3 bags full)) and ask em to mark up the drawing correctly, then give em to you, or else it will slow down the work as you have to keep going back and checking whats the changes to teh mark ups

Unless i've mis=understood completly, in which case sorry

Just think though, soon its pint o'clock

F**k it, need the money but really really cba with this whole overtime malarkey, should be out of here by now!

F**k it, need the money but really really cba with this whole overtime malarkey, should be out of here by now!

Something Rennie can empathise with! :(

Is seems he's not allowed to say no to the overtime without there being an argument with the manager who's too thick to understand that people want a life!!!! :roll:

Or maybe it's just that he finishes at noon today and isn't back to work until Monday!!!!! :evil:

F*ck him!! :evil:

Checked to see if my wages went in this morning, only to find my account empty.

Some **** in America got my card details somehow, and have spent 400 notes on a site which writes essays for you. Lazy thieving cheating bast*rds.

That's the money I've saved for my DAS gone, was going to book it if I pass my theory next week. Bank can't tell me when ill get it back :(.

Spot on Susie and Spafe.

It`s like getting a kid to join dots it`s that bloody boring and easy and then to stand there scanning what I have done to THEIR instructions. DONT`T THEY THINK I CAN FOLLOW KID LIKE FECKIN MARKED UP PLANS FFS.

I`m 47 years old and been in the business 31 years.

Sorry guys I`m having a really shite day and to cap it all I`ve put off my weeks leave from next week to the week after just to help with the work programme.

I`m NO happy bunny

Checked to see if my wages went in this morning, only to find my account empty.

Some **** in America got my card details somehow, and have spent 400 notes on a site which writes essays for you. Lazy thieving cheating bast*rds.

That's the money I've saved for my DAS gone, was going to book it if I pass my theory next week. Bank can't tell me when ill get it back :(.

Ring your bank and explain the situation. I had the same thing happen to me but in Spain. The bank proved I was in England as I had used my card that same day. I got all my money back. Dont give up and keep at the bank.

In my experience Neil, the more you put yourself out for 'the good of the company' the more they expect and put on you!! :evil:

We're all too frightened of losing our jobs, especially those of us over a certain age, that we don't dare rock the boat!! :(