F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Got home from my holibobs yesterday to find som wee pr*ck had nicked the cover off my VFR and tried to take the cover off the GSXR as well :evil: :evil:

The cover was double clipped underneath the bike, and it was a tight fit so it couldn't just be pulled off. It wasn't new, about 2yrs old and had holes in it from when it was on the gsxr and it got blown over. The cover on the gsxr is split though thats probably not obvious in the dark, they probably only noticed when they started removing it so it was left half pulled off.

FFS.

FECK IT, my brother has just rang to say a friend`s wife has just passed away with cancer and a relative of mine may have colon cancer. That`s two, what`s the third feckin bit of bad luck going to be.

God I need my holiday

Sorry to hear about this Neil....... :( However, we do tend to think the worst when we hear that someone has cancer, but it's often very treatable if caught early enough. My Mum had bowel cancer nearly 30 years ago now.....but it was caught in time and she was given the all clear a good many years ago......and my Dad has Prostate cancer which he is being treated for......unfortunately this is not curable....but is generally a very slow progressing cancer, so the chances are that old age will take him before the cancer does.

Anyway mate......it's not always the death sentence that we assume it is.....you just need to keep positive for your relo and give them support if they need it..... :)

Right, now I am at feckin boiling point.

For nearly 9 feckin months now I have had a carrot, in the form of a tidy bonus, waved in front of me which I wanted to help out my sister, buy new kit ready for my holiday and treat myself to some added luxuries whilst on my holiday. Bearing in mind cheques take 4 days to bloody well clear and no sign of it yet despite constant nagging to my boss I`m getting f**king ANGRY.

The planning permission, (on which it all hangs) should have been passed by 5th and guess what THE f**king PLANNERS are not playing ball as of this minute.

9 f**king months to get planning permission on a project they said would flow through.

Why the f**k they cant just dish out my bonus knowing that we will get it sorted is beyond me.

f**k f**k f**k

to be honest I`m am very very angry right now

Shite, sorry to read this matey :?

Company sounds like real shits!

Having issues at my place of work due to politics, had to do a design course through a college, submit 2 years worth of actual work done in the office to get qualified. Office wants to scrap the college and restart those doing it but do an internal one. I've just finished so I submitted my work after they said this was happening.

Been told I have tried to undermine them, and all sorts. I've done no such thing! I acted in my best interests, I've done the work right, they were changing the system, so I've got myself in the clear before they do it to save 2 years of the same work. Boss is behind me and says I made the right choice but it's all down to the politics of the relationship of the college/workplace.

So a big f**k it on all counts :?

• 3 weeks later...

I failed my MOD 1 yesterday. I hit a cone fell off the bike on swerve. The gear did it's job and I'm fine. Helmet went to the bin, jacket needs a patch. Bike hire + test fee + new helmet + jacket repair = almost 400 quid down the drain

F**K IT :x

Thanks. I'm not beating myself about it. If I couldn't afford it I wouldn't be doing it.

Yep. Shit happens, you deal with it and you move on. As another instructor told me at the test centre: "There are 2 types of bikers in this world, those that have fallen off and those that will. At least it wasn't your bike."

I failed my MOD 1 yesterday. I hit a cone fell off the bike on swerve. The gear did it's job and I'm fine. Helmet went to the bin, jacket needs a patch. Bike hire + test fee + new helmet + jacket repair = almost 400 quid down the drain

F**K IT :x

never mind mate... although did you hit your helmet that hard from a low speed spill??

Re my earlier post. My relative was confirmed as having cancer, and in less than a month, has sadly been taken from us yesterday. He was a great cousin and took me on the back of his motorbike when I was just a kid. R.I.P. Liam

621064076_Liammycousin.jpg.974287c2754ec7d0e6035ff3032db4e6.jpg