F**k It

Guest noob_biker

sorry for the essay, but I'm feeling the most drained I have felt since being jobless, and my boss doesnt really seem to care, so f**k it, f**k it all.

i am going to work tonight, but my boss can suck it. If he asks me to do something i hate (which he most probably will), then I'mm just going to keep my mouth shut and go as slow as I can :/

:(

I hope your mum feels better soon, and that your boss gets a personality transplant :(

• 2 weeks later...

Front wheel slide on mud on the Versys. Battered, bruised and the bike needs a cosmetic make over. The crash bung and pannier survived very well, scrapes, but the handguard broke away and managed to snap the screen down the middle.

I should have stayed with the KLE with its knobbly tyres, or not gone down the muddy single track road. F**k it!

Just lost my job. DAS next week and was going to buy a bike, but now it could be 12 months before I'm secure enough to put my hand in my pocket. Another summer on 4 wheels. Although as I drive a company car I might be carless too. And the bast*rds made me drive to London to get the news so I set off at 6am this morning

f**k IT :up: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I work in shipping, previously in international (anything and everything from 125 racing bikes and helicopters through to coat hangers) but had recently moved to a company that was delivering food to 600+ UK pubs, I was the Northern Area Service Manager covering from coventry ish to Dundee. Well still am for a month anyway.

To top it all off, been on a date, and she wants to just be friends. Wish I'd made her go dutch now hahahaha :up:

Tomorrows a new day, thank f**k.

BIG FECK IT, I had a phone call from my mates mum last night to say that his cancer had returned and he was terminal. A year younger than me ffs. Can`t get it from my mind at the moment. Been through it all with older members of my family but never crossed my mind that it would happen to a younger mate.

If you`re up there big fella, take him peacefully and without pain. :cry:

Sorry to hear that nman. Cancer really sucks, but as you say most of us seem to know someone who's been affected by it. I've lost a few relatives, but never anyone my own age. That must be tough... :(

On a lighter note, I just knocked my last toilet roll into a bath full of water...and I'm desperate for a poo!! F**K IT!!!

Thanks for the laugh, I`d go and grab "The Sun" newspaper mate, about all it`s good for. :D

LOL, yes, I downloaded a copy, but doesn't work quite so well in digital format... Tablet computers arent good for wiping your arse!

Hey Neil......sorry to hear that news mate...... :(

Lost my best mate 5 year ago this year to Cancer.....he was 50....... :( Still miss him..... :(

I was away when he passed away....but his wife told me that one of the last things he said was "tell Bob I love him.....but not in THAT way....".......kept his sense of humour right to the last...... :lol:

Hope your mate don't suffer........ :(

I`m going to try and get to see him this morning. I have an appointment myself with the arthritis bloke. Visiting hours are not until 2.00pm but given the circumstances I hope they will let me visit. My aching joints pale into insignificance given the shite he`s having to go through. Feckin sucks, BIG TIME.

• 2 weeks later...

Brother in Law owes me £900 from December but cant afford to pay me it back yet, has just borrowed £2000 from his Mum to get a car which he is paying her back weekly.

I have just seen on his Wifes Facebook a status update about their summer holiday plans. going to Paris for a week including Euro Disney then hiring a car and driving to Italy for two weeks :mad:

A quick post on his facebook page to let all his "friends" know he still owes you money might be fun... might find hes doing it to a few others too...

Aint that the damn truth!

Feel for you Tiggie, have been in a similar situation where I lent money and never got it back. They took money off other people and did the same there too. About as good as robbery as I'm concerned!

Just dont let the stress of it lead to your mind not focusing and ending up with diesel in the tank again :lol:

Im going home and the train is taking forever. Delays as usual. Girlfriend is picking me up but she has her sisters over at the flat so little quality time this weekend after a week away :x

f**k it

failed my mod 1 again. f**k it.

Dropped the bike. f**k it (not mine, schools bike, but still)

Was riding the only 600 without engine bars. f**k f**k f**k!!

Lol bloody examiner, I can do the MOD1 in practice but I get really nervous when I'm being watched, so took a few seconds to compose myself before the U turn (previously has been my nemesis although thanks to my AMAZING instructor, I cracked it and can now do them on full lock!), examiner asked if there was a problem, said no just settling myself down, and he told me hurry up or get off the pad as they have other tests to do!

Cheers mate! Just make me a million times more nervous! Did the u turn, was almost round, just needed to straighten up, panicked for some unknown reason, dropped a shoulder, bike went over and I just couldnt hold it.

Fortunately all I got was stubbed toe and a rebook next week. Not that I've stopped beating myself up about it.

Instructor took me out for a ride afterwards (NOT a euphamism! :twisted: ) and after we stopped he went 'by the way, that was one of the MOD2 routes, you'd have passed with 2 minors.' Can u turn on fulll lock if I'm alone,can walk MOD 1 and 2, but show me a man with a clipboard and I'm totally useless.

f**k it

back in 2010 i missed most of the riding season due to tearing the cartledge in my rleft knee and not being able to bend my leg. this was finally operated on in 2011 and i have been slowly returning to full fitness since. running in the gym etc

guess f**king what... ive now torn the cartledge in my right knee and need another operation. f**ked Off doesnt even come close to covering it! :evil: :evil: :evil:

surgeon recons i'll be operated on by early june so at least i'll have a bendable knee for the summer trip around europe, all though i suspect, i'll be eating pain meds like smarties.