F**k It

Guest noob_biker

talking about 'leccy bills. the campsite i'm on has prepay meters. uses pound coins. i've got my laptop and a little radio alarm clock on it and i only stuck a quid in. on monday night. i'm sure the things broken, but i'm saying nowt!

It sounds like the campsite you're on have wired their electrics to Noob's house, Sparky!

Oh......and f**k it!

Yeah have a check for us please Sparky mate :lol:

• 1 month later...

F**k it just got a gas bill from hell of £520 and last month got £350 electric bill think i must be supplying the whole road i live in

F**k it

I can't get a sodding job ANYWHERE!!! :evil:

They are all taken!!.. And mostly when i go to the places i apply for a few weeks later, the trainee Sod cant.. Speak.. English!!

*Breaks down* Not Fair.. :crybaby: Not Bloody fair ... F**k it!

F**k it

I can't get a sodding job ANYWHERE!!! :evil:

They are all taken!!.. And mostly when i go to the places i apply for a few weeks later, the trainee Sod cant.. Speak.. English!!

*Breaks down* Not Fair.. :crybaby: Not Bloody fair ... F**k it!

f**k that...

And f**k it... Hate being a second class citizen in this nation when stood next to an immigrant :x

f**k it!

I just found out it's illegal to sell your children on ebay

Try Adtrader ( I don't think they are as strict :!:)

:wink:

f**k it! I've only been offered £2.50 fo the pair of them.

f**k it!

I just found out it's illegal to sell your children on ebay

Try Adtrader ( I don't think they are as strict :!:)

:wink:

f**k it! I've only been offered £2.50 fo the pair of them.

f**k it! I was making that offer.. Its good to have a pair of slaves kids.. Good for housework I cant be bothered with

Right, here's my F**K IT rant.

F**k it, I'm living with my parents and I'm 27.

F**k it, my job takes the p*ss.

F**k it, the car broke down on Friday and I had to get it towed back to London last night which is gonna cost money I don't have to get fixed.

F**k it, I've had to come into work for a half day and have the rest of the week off because the workplace wouldn't give me unpaid leave of half a day.

F**k it, my dad woke me up screaming at my sister at 2:30am and I've not been to sleep since.

F**k it, my bike is in Felixstowe so I had to take the tube to work.

rant over. Feel better now.

F**k it.... I get paid this week

F**k it ....I go on holiday in 3.5 weeks.

F**k it.....I`ve got drawing work coming out of my arse, so my jobs pretty secure.

F**k it.....I do pretty much what I want

F**k it.....I love riding my bike

F**k it.....I enjoy a good beer and a glass of wine

Best of all..........

F**k it.....I could do with an equally smug young lass to share all my happiness with :lol:

F**k it! I'm expecting a phonecall today to arrange my new sofa delivery and I've gone and left my moby at home!

Argh!!! Supposed to be out of the office for two days (up to Lutterworth) after today as well, but at least I can take the bike :D

f**k it...I've been laid up in bed for 2 days now. I've taken more pain killers than a rhino could tollerate which aren't working and the feck all on TV. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

F*ck It!!!

Car MOT due = Friday. Knew about that, but scared it's gonna need something expensive.

Car tax due = end of June... great £170 to Mr Brown and his cronies to spend on furniture.

Bike due it's 4000 mile service pronto...

Bike MOT = July...

ffs... I need a cheap month!

Applied to join the Police. After writing 7 draft application forms (wanted to get it JUST right!) and waiting 4 months for a response..."you can try again in 6 months". Which I will...

Ferk it!

EDIT: Ferk it again because I'm ferked off that the Police recruitment department openly advertise the fact that if I was black, gay or a woman I'd have help filling the application form in and they'd pay for me to go on a course to help me get through the application process - "to help under represented minorities". Maybe I should apply as a black gay midget woman, from Alaska. f**k that, and f**k IT!

A relative of mine had exactly the same experience Pete. I`d tell em to feck off and let chaos rule if they can`t be arsed to employ people who want the job.

Guest Mr Miller

Here now, knobs go in the 'Knob!' thread - this thread is only for the 'f**k it's'!

You'll have the Moderators after you!