F**k It

Guest noob_biker

had driven in all the ice & snow taking the wife to work from wisbech to downham to lynn twice a day ! last day i was gonna use the car as the snow has gone and

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll86/alostmind/DSCF1752.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll86/alostmind/DSCF1748.jpg

F**K IT !!!!!!!

had driven in all the ice & snow taking the wife to work from wisbech to downham to lynn twice a day ! last day i was gonna use the car as the snow has gone and

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll86/alostmind/DSCF1752.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll86/alostmind/DSCF1748.jpg

F**K IT !!!!!!!

Dyammmmm!!! You can have a f**k it!!! from me too for that.

F**K IT !!!!!!!

alostmind,

I feel for you after all that snow, but in the warped, twisted mind that I have I couldn't help thinking well, at least you were right. :twisted:

Oh and F**k it you were right there too. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Im not drin...

Im not drinkk...

Iiiim not drink

Ok Im pissed...

Essentially... Im tired of being ignored, always being second place to someone else and always being the one that HAS to be wrong...

So f**k it.

Edited by Fozzie

f**k it.. !

Just when you getting along with life again, glad to have the past firmly buried.. It some how wanders through the door again to say hello!..

f**k it!

f**k it.. !

Just when you getting along with life again, glad to have the past firmly buried.. It some how wanders through the door again to say hello!..

f**k it!

I really know what you mean. After my divorce and financial sh!t ive ended up in everytime I think I can stand up straight again something comes from the past and I end up in sh!t again :evil:

F**k it!! for me and F**k it!! for you too :twisted:

Just been informed that the Tax Office has not taken enough tax from me over the last 3 years and they will be 'adjusting my allowance' inorder to collect it!!!!

F**K IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

f**k it.. !

f**k it!

Seriously !! :x

I Dont want to know!! f**k OFF :evil:

. . f**k it . .

Oh and a f**k it for almostmind.. Didnt see the accident before.. Sorry to hear about it mate :(

f**k it

the frying pan slipped off as i were cooking, caught the bast*rd wi me hand, OUCH f**k it that hurt...now i got 4 massive blisters on me hand, f**k it give me a stanley im gonna pop em