F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Susie, my tumble dryer broke about two months ago, Feck it. I was going to get a new one but I thought, hey, summers here, feck it, who needs one. Feckin good summer so far. Feck it.

Damp, clean clothes is not good for health. FECK IT !!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Now two F*ck its!!

first being because I typed this once and browser crashed so F*ck it

second being f*ck it... watched some fantastic sensory ceiling lights all week on ebay for dudes bedroom, put bid in 30 secs from end and got sniped.. now have to rebargain hunt or save more penneis, why do special needs things have to cost three times the amount of normal stuff?

f*ck it!! Feel betterer now, ta!

f**k it,

Had the top man at work see us last night to suggest that we change from a 4 night week to a 5 night week and increase our hours with no increase in pay.

Currently Fridays are overtime if required and voluntary, which means if I go ralling I only need to take one night off at most.

Seemed surprised we didn't look very happy.

And this is just the start.

f**k it.

rant over

f**k it,

Had the top man at work see us last night to suggest that we change from a 4 night week to a 5 night week and increase our hours with no increase in pay.

Currently Fridays are overtime if required and voluntary, which means if I go ralling I only need to take one night off at most.

f**k it.

rant over

what amazes me, is that at some time we should go back to where we were, but i doubt that companies will revert back, and just take advantage of the forced chances that have happened due to a recession.. easy excuse as to not increase pay, but actually decrease, and doubtful anything has been drawn up to imply a return to the norm, in say 6 or 12 months... so a win for them a lose for the rest of us.. F** IT

Edited by Anonymous

f**k it,

f**k it.

rant over

what amazes me, is that at some time we should go back to where we were, but i doubt that companies will revert back, and just take advantage of the forced chances that have happened due to a recession.. easy excuse as to not increase pay, but actually decrease, and doubtful anything has been drawn up to imply a return to the norm, in say 6 or 12 months... so a win for them a lose for the rest of us..

F**K It - You did not say F**K it WF !!!

f**k it,

f**k it.

rant over

what amazes me, is that at some time we should go back to where we were, but i doubt that companies will revert back, and just take advantage of the forced chances that have happened due to a recession.. easy excuse as to not increase pay, but actually decrease, and doubtful anything has been drawn up to imply a return to the norm, in say 6 or 12 months... so a win for them a lose for the rest of us.. F**K IT

F**K It - You did not say F**K it WF !!!

F**K IT,

• 5 weeks later...

F**K IT !

lost house keys on the way to work !! so swapped the lock in the door to one i had 3 keys for !

went to get another 2 cut for the lock i lost the keys too !

F**K IT

got the wrong key cut ! i now have 5 keys for one lock & still 1 for the other !

F**K IT ! £7 wasted & i got to get the others cut tomorrow !

F**K IT ,F**K IT, F**K IT !

f**k IT, my week off work is just about over, good news though, its been a fun week with a ride out last weekend, and a couple of days riding in Scotland, but work beckons next week, my in-tray will be full of the usual cr&p, so f**k IT.

F**k it..

Want to sell my bike more than anything. Is in my name, Etc everything should be fine..

Except.. My dad has told me he wont let me.. Technically he has no say but he scares me so much im now worried about selling her :x

Fuuuuccckkkk ittt!!!

Comp got a virus last night that stopped me working : Got yelled at by teacher.

Was late in due to traffic : More Yelling.

Ipod got nicked : No music!

Dad getting narky about selling my bike, but i dont want her.. Need the money from her..

f**k THIS ALL!

Bad luck comes in 3's?!

What the hell is NEXT!?.. :evil:

.. sorry :(

Comp got a virus last night that stopped me working : Got yelled at by teacher.

Was late in due to traffic : More Yelling.

Ipod got nicked : No music!

Dad getting narky about selling my bike, but i dont want her.. Need the money from her..

f**k THIS ALL!

Bad luck comes in 3's?!

What the hell is NEXT!?.. :evil:

.. sorry :(

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/WhuteverxD/th_vader-fail.jpg