F**k It

Guest noob_biker

• 1 month later...

Sorry for resurrection an old topic but f**k IT.

Had a great time at a party Sat night. Went to leave on Sunday and go to meet Matt in Gloucester and the bike wouldn't start.

Starter motor spins OK so it looks like it's the starter clutch. f**k IT.

Oh yes and f**king Xmas is round the corner, I hate f**king Xmas :!: Bah Humbug.

Same here Cruz..

I hate Christmas Every Year..

Neither of my parents want to spend it Together but neither want to be alone, my dad is guilt tripping to stay with him but i never really get on with him.. :evil:

F*ck all the crap going on at the moment..

To loose my bike, Car, mate and what good i saw in my dad in One Month.. F it all..

Sorry..

Don't be sorry Jin, this is the place to get it out.

I am getting myself buried in making arrangements for events over the next 3 years, kinda takes my mind off the other shite thats affecting my life but as I have no influence over those theres nowt I can do about them.

Live the life you have left.

1. The ZX still won't start (I think its carb, but can't get them out)

2. The CB1 still won't sell

3. The tax and MOT have expired on my van (Which will be £300ish)

4. I have been unemployed for about 6 weeks and have not got £3 let alone £300 (see number 3).

5. The job I started yesterday, just about covers my bills. No way to afford insurance for ZX when the magic moment arrives.

6. This computer won't let me show photo's, but this is how I feel. Can someone edit this?

http://www.facebook.com/editalbum.php#/ ... =673432524

1. The ZX still won't start (I think its carb, but can't get them out)

2. The CB1 still won't sell

3. The tax and MOT have expired on my van (Which will be £300ish)

4. I have been unemployed for about 6 weeks and have not got £3 let alone £300 (see number 3).

5. The job I started yesterday, just about covers my bills. No way to afford insurance for ZX when the magic moment arrives.

6. This computer won't let me show photo's, but this is how I feel. Can someone edit this?

http://www.facebook.com/editalbum.php#/ ... =673432524

What happened to saying F***K it?

F**k It!

Term end on friday then a whole month off :lol: :lol:

but then I have to work to get beer and skydiving funds while revision for the Jan exams and before all that I've got to finish my 25odd page report which I've only done one page for

f**k it!!!!

2 x 3k essays done

2 x 3k essays to go, one by 18 dec, one by 11 jan

8k word dissertation by feb

No social work placements available.. so talk about having to defer a year (NO F*CKIN WAY)

And if i do get placement 35k word portfolio to complete :(

F*CK IT :( :( :(

A friend sent me this...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/inbox/?folder=[fb]messages&page=1&tid=1163516929672

Thought you lovely people might fell like this.

Sorry, just trying to inject some love into your monday.

Peace x

You've given a link to your fb message folder there, which only you can see, you could take a screen shot and upload it

A friend sent me this...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/inbox/?folder=[fb]messages&page=1&tid=1163516929672

Thought you lovely people might fell like this.

Sorry, just trying to inject some love into your monday.

Peace x

You've given a link to your fb message folder there, which only you can see, you could take a screen shot and upload it

What happened to the F**k It theme?

F**k It!

Guest Mr Miller

Long term recurring dermatitis on both hands - very painful whilst active - just as painful in the healing, drying & cracking phase...particularly in this weather.

Both of my kids being little bűggers - causing me untold aggravation, being very cheeky, rude and naughty - unlike them.

Everything the step-daughter does...or doesn't do!

Car breaking down on way home from work - recovery man plugs his diagnostic computer into my car and tells me that, according to it, everything is fine, so we don't know why 'limp-home mode' has been activated!

Fűck it!