TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

Woop Woop!!!!!! :D Will do!

So are you just staying the Saturday night or coming down after work on the Friday? Is it just you or Helen too?

Just me i'm afraid Helen is away with school :cry: . Just Sat night ATM i don't finish work until 1 am from the lates on Friday. Ummmmmm Thinking about it. Nah you'll all be drunk and i'll be putting my tent up, sober.

Oh go on....we can all hold torches so you can see what you're doing :) and laugh at you.

Seriously though, fantastic you're able to make it, wouldn't be the same without you!!!

would be great to see you for however long you can stay!! :D

Can I just be boring again and remind people to add themselves to the 'definites' lists as soon as they know what they're doing please :D

Oh and don't forget I'd like some music suggestions to go with your fancy dress! The list is rather short atm!! :(

Doesn't look like ill make it tbh :( going the farmyard which is going to cost £££and going to scotland with a friends family. Then i have to save up to go to france in August : and with not having a job atm it doesn't look like im going to save up much for them nevermind anouther rally :( maybe there's hope you never know.

Ill keep you.posted but im a no atm :(

Thats rubbish nat! surely you can spare the odd tenner or so it'll cost!

Starting to really look forward to this now, its getting closer all the time, really do need to sort out a costume lol

Fairs enough, tbh I was only counting staying and food. Drink is optional extra (think I spent about 20 last year in total, minus petrol, which was prob about another 30).

That sucks then, shame you cant make it this year :(

:stupid:

3rd choice.

1st was Freddy Mercury - Could not find an outfit that was any good! :?

2nd was HM The Queen - Got the mask but unable to get a 3/4 pastle outfit for a reasonable cost! :cry:

3rd was ... You'll have to wait and see! 8-)

:cheers:

Got my fancy dress sorted now :wink:

Sue, don't forget to PM me with some appropriate music to go with your outfit!! :lol:

DeeJ, it's not too difficult to either make your own or put an outfit together from clothes you already have + maybe a few accessories. That's what we've done!! :lol: