Your worst joke!!!

a man walks into a bar with friends one night...the man walks out at exactly 00:55 AM with a woman...they decide to go to his house where he thought he would be in for a fun night of rock'n'rolla though the poor fella was in for a hella surprise...they walk into the guys apartment and they head straight for the bedroom slowly kissing and stripping each other from the top to...bottom?

hold on a minute! the man yelps, what the hell is that?! to where the woman replies, that's my dick.

...should have got your beer goggles from specsavers!

• 2 weeks later...

A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the 'Chicken Surprise',

The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

'Good grief, did you see that?' she asks her husband. He hadn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down..

Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, and demands an explanation.

'Please sir,' says the waiter, 'what you order?'

The husband replies, 'Chicken Surprise'

'Ah! So sorry,' says the waiter, 'I bring you Peeking Duck by mistake'......

Two guys were roaring down the road on a motorcycle when the rider slowed and pulled over because his leather jacket had a broken zip.

He told his friend, "I can't ride any-more with the air hitting me in the chest like that.

His mate said he should just put the jacket on backwards. and they continued down the road

Down the road and around the next bend, they lost control and wiped out.

A nearby farmer came upon the accident and ran to call the police. They asked him, "Are they showing any signs of life?" "Well," the farmer explained, "the rider was until I turned his head around the right way!"

• 1 month later...

boothy. religion is not a joke.

millions of people have been massacred over the millenia over something far more serious than a "joke".

and if people want to believe in sky fairies then thats their prerogative. you'll get yourself in trouble preaching your non religious sermons young man. now appologise this instant.