Your worst joke!!!

This is a bit academic as jokes go, but...

Rene Descartes goes into a pub and orders a beer.

The bar serves Descartes his beer, which he pays for and drinks.

The barman ask if he wants another beer.

Descartes looks thoughtful for a second and says "I think not" and promptly vanishes....

(you might need to google Rene Descartes to get this...)

Murphy and Mary decide to try a 69. Murphy's never tried it so Mary says she'll show him. She tells him to lie on the floor and squats over him. As she lowers herself onto his face she farts. Apologizing, she tries again but farts again. Murphy jumps up and storms out yelling,

"You can f**k right off if you think i'm hanging around for another 67 of them."

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, an Aussie, a German, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Mexican, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Swede, a Finn, an Israeli, a Romanian, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian, an American, a Canadian, representatives from Crete, South America, Iceland, France, China, Austrialia, New Zealand, Easter Island, Sardinia, Italy, Malta, Dubai, Japan, South Korea, Denmark, Hungary and an African ALL went to a night club.

The bouncer said "Sorry, I cant let you in without a Thai"

He was in ecstasy, with a smile on his face, As his girlfriend moved forwards then backwards.....

forwards then backwards.....

back and forth..

back and forth..

In and out..

in and out..

Her heart was pounding faster, her face was getting flushed & she started to grunt and groan.

Then she let out one almighty scream!!!

"I can't park this f***ing car! You do it!"

A bloke walks into a Glasgow library and says to the prim librarian,

'Excuse me Miss, dey ye hiv ony books on suicide?'

To which she stops doing her tasks, looks at him over the top of her

glasses and says, 'Fook off, ye'll no bring it back!

Ear Infection

They always ask at the doctor's office why you are there and you have to answer in front of others what's wrong.

Sometimes it's embarrassing.

There's nothing worse than a receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients.

I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it.

An 86-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.... The receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?'

'There's something wrong with my dick,' he replied. The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.' 'Why y not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.

The receptionist replied, 'You've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the doctor in private.'

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a room full of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone.'

The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.

The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes?'

'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, acknowledging that he had taken her advice.

'And what is wrong with your ear, sir?'

'I can't piss out of it,' he replied.

The waiting room erupted in laughter.

I love going into bookshops and going up to the counter and saying:

"Hello, I'm looking for a book. It's called 'How to deal with rejection without killing'...

Do you have it?"

A lady approached me in the street and proceeded to tell me a joke.

It had all the ingredients of a good joke. Sexual abuse, physical abuse, deprivation, humiliation, pain and suffering, but I didn't quite understand the punchline. Something about a donation?