Your worst joke!!!

Start the New Year with a groan.....some of these have been posted before....but I couldn't be @rsed to edit it...... :mrgreen:

* My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30 this morning. Can you believe that? Luckily for him, I was still up playing my bagpipes.

* The Grim Reaper came for me last night and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.

* Paddy says, `Mick, I'm thinking of getting a Labrador .' `Really,' says Mick. `Have you seen how many of their owners go blind?'

* I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice! At least, I presume she was poor. She only had £1.20 in her purse.

* My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

* The wife has been missing for a week now. The Police said to prepare for the worst, so I've been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

* A mate of mine admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time.

* I went to the cemetery yesterday to put some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there, I noticed four grave diggers walking about with a coffin. Three hours later they're still walking about with it. I thought to myself, `These guys have lost the plot!'

* My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70. `Blow this,' I thought. `I can get one cheaper off the web.'

* Statistically, six out of seven dwarves are not happy.

* I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

* I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

* I was driving this morning when I saw an RAC van parked on the side of the road. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself, `That guy's heading for a breakdown.'

* I just met a fat, alcoholic transvestite. He wants to eat, drink and be Mary.

Police tonight are searching for Sophie Ellis Bextor to question her about a recent murder victim found dead in a French football legend's house...

They're saying it's murder on Zidane's floor

(via the Mrs)

• 4 weeks later...

A man was just waking up from anaesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're beautiful." Then he fell asleep again. His wife had never heard him say that, so she stayed by his side. A few minutes later, his eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're cute!" The wife was disappointed because instead of "beautiful," it was now "cute." She said, "What happened to 'beautiful'?" The man replied, "The drugs are wearing off!"

• 7 months later...

A woman is walking down the high street when she notices a sign in a pet shop window "Fanny licking Frog - £25)

She goes into the pet shop and says "I'd like to see this Fanny licking Frog"

So the guy behind the counter says "Bonjour"

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the loo the other day when the missus came in and gave me a bj...

I didn't know if I was coming or going!

There was a fight in the fish shop last night...

Two fish got battered!

Two monkeys in a bath, one says to the other, "ooo, ooh, ahhh argh argh"

The other says "well put some cold water in then"

• 2 weeks later...

A man, getting along in years, finds that he is unable to perform sexually.

> He goes to his doctor who tries a few things, but nothing seems to work.

>

> Finally, as a last hope, the doctor refers him to an African medicine man.

>

> The medicine man says, "I can cure this."

>

> With that said, he throws a white powder into a flame, and there is a Flash with billowing blue smoke.

>

> Then he says, "This is powerful healing but you can only use it once a year.All you have to do is say '123,' and it shall rise for as long as you wish!"

>

> The man then asks, "What happens when it's over, and I don't want to continue?"

>

> The medicine man replies, "When your partner can take no more sex and is completely raddled, all she has to say is '1234', and it will then go down. But be warned, the pork sword will not rise again for another year.."

>

> The old gent rushes home, anxious to try out his new powers. That night he showers, shaves and smothers himself in aftershave.

>

> He slides into bed, cuddles up to his wife, says "123" and suddenly he has the most gigantic stiffie ever, just as the medicine man promised.

>

> His wife turns over and asks, "What did you say "123" for?!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A man walks into a bar, the bar kills the man.

A man walks into a pub...

Man > Hey there, are there any zoo's around?

Barman > Nope.

Man > Are there any zoo's with penguins around?

Barman > Nope.

Man > Good because I think I've just run over a nun.

Poor old Jimmy has lost his wife in a biking accident...

To drown his sorrows he's head off into his local pub where of course he gets himself drunk and so his life long friend has to walk him home because there are no taxi ranks around the area, whilst Teddy walks Jimmy home they walk into the cemetary and walk up to Jim's wife's grave...

Teddy > Er Jimmy, ye do realize her arse has been left un burried?

Jimmy > Aye, its only a place for me to park me bike.

• 3 weeks later...

Man walks out of a shop carrying a big grandfather clock and accidently walks into a drunk, man says why don't you whatch where you are going? The drunk replied, why don't you wear a watch like everyone else?