Your worst joke!!!

There were 2,000 American solders walking a beach in Japan when the general looked up the ridge and saw a MARINE standing all alone he then sent two Soldiers to see what the Lone Marine was doing. Once the men got to the top the Marine ran into the Jungle and the Soldiers followed. Immediate screams of bloody murder were heard and the Marine stepped back out onto the ridge alone. This time the Army general was PISSED and sent two hundred men to see what the hell happened...as the Soldiers approached... the Marine yet again ran into the Jungle and as soon as all 200 soldiers followed him in there...Screams of bloody murder echoed all around and the lone Marine stepped out onto ridge once again....This time the general was enraged and sent the rest off all his men to take that MARINE OUT!!...Just like the two previous attempts as soon as the Soldiers approached the Marine ran into the Jungle and yet again Screams of bloody murder were heard all around...BUT this time the Marine stepped out Carrying a wounded soldier...the soldier was tossed down the ridge and slowly crawled to the general..the Irate general then yelled at the Soldier "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED UP THERE???".....after a few seconds of whimpering the soldier replied with tears in his eyes "SIR....they tricked us!...there were actually Two of THEM!!!!!"

There were four drill sergeants standing around a parade square arguing about who's soldiers were the bravest.

The RAF Sergeant said that his Reg-Gunner was the bravest and called one over then told him to stand in a bombing zone...He did, and got blown up.

The RNY Sergeant said that's nothing and called one of his privates over and said, jump into the sea with no gear on. He did, and drowned.

The Royal Marine Sergeant said, shit, any of my guys can do that shit and called one of his privates over and told him to stand in front of a tank when it fires. He did, and had his head blown off.

The Army Sergeant said well, I hate to say this but all of them men were f**king pussies and so called one of his privates over, he hands the private his pistol and tells him to point at his own head and shoot.

The private replied - f**k YOU SERGEANT!"

To that the Army Sergeant replied, see? That takes balls!

One night a news company reports on a massacre on a farm in Dallas. Though there was blood everywhere there was no bodies in or around the scene...What the news presenters failed to report on was that the farmer had killed all of his chickens.

My worst subject at school by FAR,was fractions.

I had no bloody idea what our maths teacher was talking about,half the time.

.....well,I say '1/2' the time.....

[this is a real-life sob story. Have your handkerchief ready]

Life was tough after my father walked out.

Mum couldn't afford furniture,so I had to think on my feet..........

A man with a history of mental illness assaulted 2 women in a launderette, but ran away before police could apprehend him..........News paper headline read:

Nut Screws Washers & Bolts.....

Ireland 's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 2826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.

A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging two large plastic garbage bags with her, one in each hand. Unfortunately, there's a rip in one of the bags, and every once in a while a £20 note falls out onto the pavement. Noticing this, a policeman stops her. "Madam, there are £20 notes falling out of your bag."

"Oh, really? Darn!" says the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can collect them. Thanks for the warning!"

"Well, now, not so fast," says the cop. "How did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no," says the little old lady. "You see, my backyard is right next to the parking lot of the football stadium. Each time there's a game, a lot of fans come and pee through the bushes, right into my flower beds! So, I go and stand behind the bushes with a big hedge clipper, and each time someone sticks his little thingy through the bushes, I say, '£20 or off it comes'!"

"Well, that seems only fair." laughs the cop. "OK, good luck! By the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Well", says the little old lady, "not everybody pays."

A man with a history of mental illness assaulted 2 women in a launderette, but ran away before police could apprehend him..........News paper headline read:

Nut Screws Washers & Bolts.....

First heard that one in the late 60's! Showing your age there Bob!!!

:up:

Old Billy O'Fallen has a nap for thinking he's a ghost. He usually always wears the same white sheet over his head when he wonders on up to the house up the road through the woodland and across the small bridge...

Well one night after getting totally pissed Billy went home and threw a long white sheet over himself and then began his ten minute walk through the woodlands where he comes across another man who happens to be walking in the other direction and "Booo! I'm a fecking ghost..." old Billy snarls at the other man who then replies "Nice to meet ya Billy I'm married to ya sister!"

Old Billy O'Fallen has a nap for thinking he's a ghost. He usually always wears the same white sheet over his head when he wonders on up to the house up the road through the woodland and across the small bridge...

Well one night after getting totally pissed Billy went home and threw a long white sheet over himself and then began his ten minute walk through the woodlands where he comes across another man who happens to be walking in the other direction and "Booo! I'm a fecking ghost..." old Billy snarls at the other man who then replies "Nice to meet ya Billy I'm married to ya sister!"

OK, you win

OK, you win

What do I win? :D

24 Arabian men were found dead in a Dublin flat this morning after a mail man could smell the stentch of death whilst posting letters through the letterbox. The mail man who is in his mid thirties immediately called Garda (Irish for police), the Gards had to knock the flat door down for the ambulance crew to get in to check them over.

A Gardai spokesman had this to say..."We were called to a flat in the Donaghmede area of Dublin shortly after 9 AM this morning. On arrival officers were confronted by a distressed post man who had reported that he could smell what he thought were dead bodies after posting letters through the letterbox. Not long after the door was smashed through and police went into the flat to find that 24 men who were all stacked on top of each other on 24 seperate bunk beds were deceased, on checking the scene over we have found a small written note...On the note it reads...ALLA AL-IKEA!"