FORUM SOCIAL WEEKEND!!

Susieque

I'll be coming,

Anyone with large vehicles etc is welcome to park them at my place, I have loads of room for parking and camping (if you don't mind horse, pig and sheep noises :mrgreen: ), and there is also room in the house for some. I'm about half an hour from Sue's.

That's very kind of you Gill :D

I'm guessing that if anyone stays/camps at yours then they won't be drinking :wink: :lol:

It's a bit of a long taxi ride otherwise!! :lol: Are you gonna camp at ours then??!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the very kind offer Gill and yes I will accept. Saves Ian clearing his drive for my car and trailer. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You could always off-load your camping gear here Mega, then take your car & trailer to Gills and ride your bike back to ours??!!

I'm guessing that if anyone stays/camps at yours then they won't be drinking :wink: :lol:

It's a bit of a long taxi ride otherwise!! :lol: Are you gonna camp at ours then??!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Yes that is true unless I don't drink and am taxi ... can't quite see that though :mrgreen: :cheers: If there are no imminent baby signs I could camp if there is room, can ride over with Alan (I assume he will be camping too!). The only thing is daughter wants me there at the time and you can bet if I get plastered that will be the time ... :roll: so I'll play it by ear :wink:

Yep, that was what I was hoping to do Sue, unless we can blag a lift from and to Gills. I am gonna drink lots and I will be riding on Saturday and Sunday morning. Never been to the Ponderosa and fancy some of the North Wales roads that I used to ride on 20 years ago :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yep, that was what I was hoping to do Sue, unless we can blag a lift from and to Gills. I am gonna drink lots and I will be riding on Saturday and Sunday morning. Never been to the Ponderosa and fancy some of the North Wales roads that I used to ride on 20 years ago :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You are definitely going to have to go to the Ponderosa and ride the Welsh roads from there!

Anybody got any good routes heading west towards Bala and Trawsfynydd. Hoping to do the Berwyn road to the big waterfall and Bala, then on to Trawsfynydd , where I used to work? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is getting closer now! :lol:

So far...

yorbandit

littlecat

megawatt

Techno

Keithg24

Spanky & Mrs Spanky

seawolf84 + 1 ?

Remy - baby permitting! :D

Bonniebird & Tango ?

TC ?

Gin ?

Everyone is welcome - just add your name to the list!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya,

I ve gotto be in Sheffield that weekend now. Dammit...

Here is the list updated.

yorbandit

littlecat

megawatt

Techno

Keithg24

Spanky & Mrs Spanky

Remy - baby permitting!

Bonniebird & Tango ?

TC ?

Gin ?

Have fun guys.

Hello

Would love to come so its a definite from me if you'll have me and have space

The missus is on standby in case our oldest drops her sprog so it will either be both of us or me on me todd on me bike :)

Hello

Would love to come so its a definite from me if you'll have me and have space

The missus is on standby in case our oldest drops her sprog so it will either be both of us or me on me todd on me bike :)

Brill!!!! :D

Really lookin forward to this. Can't wait to see Cat on her R6. Let's have a blat on Saturday and Sunday ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lol, am i the novelty act for the weekend then :up:

definitely up for a blast either day....but sorry to say the R6 doesnt need tinkering with... shes fine as she is lol

So far....

yorbandit

littlecat ( plus 1, maybe )

megawatt

Techno

Keithg24

Spanky & Mrs Spanky

Remy - baby permitting!

Bonniebird & Tango ?

TC ?

Gin ?

Bex ?

Jixerman (deffo) + 1 (maybe)

Suzilew ?

Cat, is the possible + 1 in a separate tent or sharing with you?? :lol:

If those of you who are ?'s could let me know the week before whether or not you're able to make it, then I'll know how much food to buy :D

Also, if you want me to get your alcohol for you if you're coming on bikes then let me know what and how much of it please! :D

Oh and we've invited some mates from Telford to join us for the Saturday night social! :D

Hi Sue

Still trying to sort out work, but all being well i will be coming along to see you all. Tis been a while :-)

Oh that's good Sue! :D

Let me know as soon as you can & I'll make sure there's a camping spot for you! :D

yorbandit

littlecat ( plus 1, maybe )

megawatt

Techno

Keithg24

Spanky & Mrs Spanky

Remy - baby permitting!

TC

Jixerman (deffo) + 1 (maybe)

Bonniebird & Tango ?

Gin ?

Bex ?