FORUM SOCIAL WEEKEND!!

Susieque

Rennie & I are hosting a Forum Social Weekend here in Telford from midday on Saturday 5th May til midday on Monday 7th May (May day Bank Holiday weekend) :D

We've got room for approx 8 sensible sized tents and some room for a campervan if needed.

I will provide a meal on the Saturday & Sunday teatimes & bacon sarnies on Sun & Mon mornings - the cost will be split between those who are here. You'd need to bring your own booze, or I can get it for you if you're coming on bikes :D

We'll have a bit of a party social on the Saturday night (maybe Sunday too! :lol: ) and there could well be a chance for a rideout to get some of the local Challenge 100 tags :D

All are welcome - we look forward to seeing you!!! :D

Please post below if you'd like to join us!

That's FA cup weekend, I had the weekend booked off from work. :D :D :D

But due to a dodgy referee sending our defender off and giving utd a dodgy penalty.

We were knocked out so i cancelled the weekend off :( :( :(

I'll see if i can get it back :crybaby:

The last time at yours was a great night :cheers:

I can't think why not but I'll try harder lol my problem will be finding it unlessgreat uncle Keith is coming

Looks like we'll have the pleasure of your company then Gary - great uncle Keith Womble has declared his intention to honour us with his presence!! :lol:

i will have a word with my boss, see what i can do but no promises :( it is my birthday the weekend after though so.......... but could i book a sofa?

No sofa/floor/indoor space available I'm afraid - 1/2 man tents only Bex.

I might come down for the rideout on the Sunday but that staying over camping lark ain't my cup of tea :) :cheers: :crybaby:

Keep an eye on the thread Lee, it'll be up to those coming to decide whether they want to go out on the bikes. It'll possibly depend on the amount of alcohol consumed on the Saturday night! :cheers:

Tango and me would only know last minute if we could come and it's doubtful because of the kids (14yo son anyway). There's a possibility though as it should be my ex's Saturday and he does sometimes have them for more than a day. Any accommodation or campsites within staggering distance of your's? - We wouldn't want to grab a patch of grass and then not come!

It'd be lovely if you & Bob could make it Mandy!! :D

You never know, there may still be some grass vacant when you do know if it's a goer! :lol:

If not there are B&B's that are a cheap taxi ride away - just gis a shout if it's needed :D

I'll be coming, provided youngest daughter isn't having her baby that weekend (she's due on the 10th!).

Anyone with large vehicles etc is welcome to park them at my place, I have loads of room for parking and camping (if you don't mind horse, pig and sheep noises :mrgreen: ), and there is also room in the house for some. I'm about half an hour from Sue's. I'll ask hubby if he will mind strange people descending on him in the event I have to rush off, so if any of you decide to stay at mine it won't upset your plans.