TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

I am coming up from newport on friday, anyone want to ride up together, let me know! Definitely up for a bimble friday afternoon too!

What route are you taking?

Remy & I will be riding together from the Shrewsbury/Telford area, via Stafford, Uttoxeter, Ashbourne.

I am assuming kitty is me on the attending list? I haven't said to anyone that I was going, but I shall see if I can make it.

I know it's lazy, not to read through the whole thread.. but is the price still £5 for the weekend ?

I am assuming kitty is me on the attending list? I haven't said to anyone that I was going, but I shall see if I can make it.

I know it's lazy, not to read through the whole thread.. but is the price still £5 for the weekend ?

Thats a bad posting stammer you have there kitty :D

I think its £5 per night for camping, then just food and drink money.

I might start early and get there Thursday evening

I am coming up from newport on friday, anyone want to ride up together, let me know! Definitely up for a bimble friday afternoon too!

Remy & I will be riding together from the Shrewsbury/Telford area, via Stafford, Uttoxeter, Ashbourne.

That sounds good to me. Would be nice to go with someone who knows where it be!

Ah ha! think there has been some confusion, as I got the attending pm! So I assumed they thought it was me

lol, i wondered why chira hadnt got one

Soz - got me Kitty's mixed up!! :lol:

Will PM you when I've spoken to Remy re: route & timings :D

That sounds good to me. Would be nice to go with someone who knows where it be!

I'm leaving after lunch from Turves

I have some old stomping grounds I havnt been to for years so it's

The a1 and then A606 to Melton a6006 to Loughborough ish, then back roads through Melbourne, burton, up to derby then A6 to Matlock and the site

Cheers

Terry

I'm on an installation in Northampton on that Friday (unless the b*ggers in the office move it all around again).....so I'm planning on getting over there early on Friday and leaving lunchtime(ish). About an hour away....so the plan is to get back 2-3pm.....have the bikes already loaded with the gear and foxtrot shortly after. So if anyone wants to meet and ride up together? Maybe rendezvous at Peterborough services at around 16:00 - 16:30. That should get us to the rally around 18:00-18:30 barring any incidents.

Let us know if this fits with your plans and we'll take it from there. We can arrange further rendezvous points on the way (Stamford - Melton Mowbray - etc) if anyone else wants to join up.

ermmmmmmmm

can I come??? :idea:

or is it too late?

PM Susieque or any of the Mods......couple of peoples have had to drop out....so there may still be some space. ... 8-)