1st, 15th, 29th April ride outs

15th

Good pictures from the last ride btw :-)

Yes all good for the 15th, this Sunday. Meet Rivington 10.30am for 10.40am set off.

The forcast is 10degree, dry/sunny/some cloud. No route in mind as yet?

Going list so far.

BB3lions

Graham

Tom

Count me in if you are up my way. :cheers:

We was all over your place week before last.. but ;)

I'm thinking either;

Buxton way, snakes 627 628 Buxton a6 etc.

Or North Yorkshire, harrogate, squires, a59 etc

Or lakes?

Not done it in years, but Macclesfield, cat&fiddle, Buxton, snake pass? Or something that way, Sparrowpitt etc?

If we do, we'd possibly meet elsewhere or people en-route?

I'd say for most it'll be a round trip of around 150/180 mls as a rough guide, with a couple of stops, bru/food/toilet etc. Weather permitting a stop at The Cat&Fiddle.

Should be a good ride, we need to find some off the beaten track roads away from the boys in blue.

I know a few that link up Castleton to a dodgy A road via a B road, but It's not a devils - hawes road, its more a Ewan McGregor road ;)

I'll jump on Google Maps & have a smooch.

One of the Aprilia lads lives in the Wakefield area, rides a KTM 1000 pulls wheelies at 90 etc knows some seriously amazing roads that way but I think he's still in bed due to a high-side at Donny.

I'll bell him & see if he's moving yet.

It looks like he'll be the kind that attracts attention which is what we don't want :-(

Of course, just like Tom's mate at the back end of last weeks race, :ugeek:

He's a extremely experienced track & road rider in his late 40's riding a duke ;)

Shall we meet B&Q carpark Oldham, there is a butty van say 10.15 10.30 set off 10.45....?

That would be ok if it was just us few, but Tom's (Burscough) up for coming out so I said i'll look at the map for a suitable meet point. Perhaps us few should meet up locally & ride to meet Tom?

I thought there would be more up for this ride, perhaps most are still in hibernation lol.

I'm guessing some will join without posting like last time..

I can come to yours or meet Tesco Bury fuel point, then ride up meet Tom somewhere & choose from there?

Either sounds good Lee. I'll sort a meeting point out with Tom (& without going too far out of our way :-)) then confirm the plans a.s.a.p

Perhaps theres some from the Aprilia forum again. Here's looking to a good day :-)

I'm guessing some will join without posting like last time..

I can come to yours or meet Tesco Bury fuel point, then ride up meet Tom somewhere & choose from there?

Either sounds good Lee. I'll sort a meeting point out with Tom (& without going too far out of our way :-)) then confirm the plans a.s.a.p

Perhaps theres some from the Aprilia forum again. Here's looking to a good day :-)

No ones posted an interest, must be awaiting 18+ temp. ;)

No Commentt :)

I've added another post in the Aprilia forum, just incase.

A couple of mates might be joining from Liverpooooooool, I'll find out tomorrow.

Lee, check out the weather forcasts for tomorrow & see what you think?

Macclesfield-Buxton-etc

Lancaster-Kendal-Bowness on Windermere-etc

I put Bowness on there to see if it was any better than Buxton way. Looked at the map & Tom will have a treck to come & meet us this way so hope he's ok with it.

I'll confirm all later today mate