1st, 15th, 29th April ride outs

Well I'm deffo in, I'm on a slow bike and haven't ridden group before so I assume I'll be towards the back... the weather looks like it's turning on Saturday, fingers crossed for Sunday..

Real bikes? lol girlie bikes you mean..

I'll be there from 10 getting a bacon buttie :)

What's the route then?

Yes OK girlie bikes.. lol.

I put the route afew posts back Lee, but can't copy/paste it on my phone. By all means do so if you like :-)

Well I'm deffo in, I'm on a slow bike and haven't ridden group before so I assume I'll be towards the back... the weather looks like it's turning on Saturday, fingers crossed for Sunday..

Don't worry we will briefly stop at main junctions to wait. Just enjoy the day :-) its a 500cc yes?

Don't worry we will briefly stop at main junctions to wait. Just enjoy the day :-) its a 500cc yes?

Yeah, 500cc. I'll take my time and see how I get on..

Yeah, 500cc. I'll take my time and see how I get on..

You've got time to get another of the same motors & bolt it on to make 1000cc :-)

Don't know if you've done any part of the route? But i'm sure you'll/everyone will enjoy.

Oh forgot to say earlier, can everyone please tank up with fuel before meeting at Rivington. This will ensure that no one needs fuel shortly after setting off & we can all fuel up together as we all need to later.

Please pass this on, thanks

Should we create a contact number list? In case of no shows/seperations/crashes etc?

How would we go about doing that? Is it the contacts group in user panel?

scroll down on the main page and there is a contacts section!

Should we create a contact number list? In case of no shows/seperations/crashes etc?

How would we go about doing that? Is it the contacts group in user panel?

scroll down on the main page and there is a contacts section!

I can't access it...

I can't access it...

read the instructions :mrgreen:

Members contact numbers.....please click Usergroups located in the user control panel to subscribe to this area.

then pm me with your contact number and your first name so i can add you to the list :)

Just looked at the forcast which would seem we'll be riding on dry roads on Sunday. Sunny with cloud Accuweather says.

If on the day its not & theres showers i'll still be out :-)

The next few weeks after it looks like plenty of rain, so Sunday may be the last of the best days to get out.

Sunday, Rivington bottom barn 10.30am, set off 10.40am sharp.

Lanes to Tickle Trout, 3/4miles motorway to Preston north- Broughton lights-Elswick-Cockerham-Lancaster (great roads) - Caton layby (bru stop)-Devils Bridge-Sedburg- then decide

Kendal-Crook-Bowness (bru stop) return

Or

Hawes-Ribblehead-Settle

Or

Hawes-Ribblehead-Caton-return

Or

Direct return from Devils Bridge

Please meet at Rivington having already fuel tanked

Well I got the repair kit, so I will have a bash at fixing this tonight...if not, wont be riding on Sunday :?

Anybody got any tips for puncture repair? The bit Im not sure about is getting the nail out, its quite deep...

Well I got the repair kit, so I will have a bash at fixing this tonight...if not, wont be riding on Sunday :?

Anybody got any tips for puncture repair? The bit Im not sure about is getting the nail out, its quite deep...

How come you want to do the puncture yourself, instead of taking it to be repaired? Just asking as if you did take it to be repaired, you know you'll be out Sunday :-)

I am getting it repaired. I need to plug it so I can ride it to the Garage!

She is getting a 16k Service, plus oil/air filter, Oil change, Fluid changes and 2 new michelin pilot Road 2 tyres. :mrgreen:

If she is not ready Saturday, i will be out Sunday on the loan Bike, which is a brand new CBR 600F...