TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

talking of which , im pretty sure theres a spare swingarm in my garage somewhere ...lol :up:

I shall have to pick that up seen as though I was getting it months ago :lol:

hows about this for a game...we wheel megas bike into the pub, form teams , and compete to see who can take it apart the fastest , and who can put it back together in the most interesting and unusual way :D...( the use of blu tack and paperclips etc being fully allowed , lol ) :mrgreen:

Moo is so up for that!!!

talking of which , im pretty sure theres a spare swingarm in my garage somewhere ...lol :up:

Don't you have a couple of Reg/Recs knocking around?

Not a bad idea I think, Not sure what I have, but probably have something, happy to donate to a table of stuff.

If we are paying for a big group booking, a set fee, I would have thought the rules on us competing with the pub by selling burgers would be a lot more relaxed, I mean if they have several hundred pounds off us, I would not see they can complain if we have a collective BBQ?????

That just seems like a good easy way to raise some funds for the forum generally.

We won't be buying a lot of meals from them anyway as jury service means we are going to be bloomin brassic when we get there, might be begging for fuel to get up!

Matt

Have a great time everyone. My next free weekend is middle of august! Busy busy :-)

Look forward to hearing about the weekend and the crazy pics :-)

I'm sure last year Stu or someone kept posting the updated list of names of ppl who have paid/confirmed they're coming to the rally? Can ya do it again pretty please? Moo is interested in having a nosey :D .

We all need badges with our forum name on (and avatar)! That'd be awesome :mrgreen:

Also, to all the people who can't get time off work...aren't you all ill that weekend anyway?? :wink:

STILL not started thinking about a costume, gonna have to go to the party shop in the city after work one day to look for ideas...

best pull your finger out

one good thing moo could just grab something from work and maybe do peoples teeth on the side :lol:

just jump on ebay and order something cheap thats all i did :lol:

As I have a new car I need some of them car window sticker things

If someone from the forum could bring some along that would be great

The ones that go on the inside ;)

One in red and one in white as last time

I think they was 600(ish)mm ones

Would also like two red 300(ish)mm ones for the CB

I'll be ordering a T shirt, but not till after I get paid so may not have it in time for t' rally

Thinking about it, if you brought a few TMBF items along I'm sure others would buy something

hmmm not sure if we have any in stock John

I shall ask vicki if she has any left but I dont think she has if not I will try and get some made for the rally and to keep some in stock too

I wasn't sure whether to ride my cruiser up and wreck my back or just bring the car. Finally worked out a way to convert the bike trailer to make it easy to get a 300kg cruiser on safely. I made a 8ft by 3 1/2ft flatbed and a ramp so I could ride it on and roll it off. Hope to be riding up on Friday morning , so if anyone on my route wants anything carrying , just ask.

I wasn't sure whether to ride my cruiser up and wreck my back or just bring the car. Finally worked out a way to convert the bike trailer to make it easy to get a 300kg cruiser on safely. I made a 8ft by 3 1/2ft flatbed and a ramp so I could ride it on and roll it off. Hope to be riding up on Friday morning , so if anyone on my route wants anything carrying , just ask.

Nice one Alan.....and glad to see you back on here again....... :D

What route will you be taking Alan.....just so's folks can see if you're passing their way...... 8-)

I'll be bringing all my tools, including angle grinder :shock: :shock: :shock:

Probs take A21, M25, M1 or M40, then M1 all the way to Derbyshire. I am flexible on NE or SW sections of M25.