TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

I don't sit because the water is too cold :up:

anyway back on topic, need to get tent out and practice putting it up, needed help last year as i made a complete mess of it :oops:

No thanks - all sorted now - Thank you very much for the offer though :D

Stu - I'm on form because life is not too bad at the moment - My daughter has secured a room in 'assisted living' accomodation and moves out next wednesday. The weather is allowing me out on t'bike (at least at the mo). Rally approaching. Soon be Christmas :shock:

All in all, not too bad at all.

:cheers:

I think I shall be aiming for around 1 ish

Def be there for early afternoon, calm tent erection, snigger, followed by beer and food rather than last years heaving mess of sweat and being knackered from arriving late

Can't wait, now we know what to expect this time.

Should anyone wish to hook up with us for the ride up, I will be fuelling up at the A1 Peterborough services at 11:30 ish Friday morning, nice route planned with minimum dual carriageways

I'll still be in bed at 1 !

We should be there about 5pm I hope.

Depends how long it takes to load the Disco, the dog, Sue and myself

into the campervan and then which way the wind is blowing :lol:

looks like i will be one of the late arrivals...despite living ten minutes from the rally, as up to now it looks like I have to work all day :(...not impressed, especially as I cancelled a days holiday last time things went tits up at work

Still having a hard decision to make Bob. Will make it over the weekend. Bit pissed off that I cocked the dates up.

No hard decision...just come to the rally and forget the other...lol...

I'm going to be there on my 40th wedding anniversary (with permission of course)....lol

Not going to be an easy decision and when I do make it, I`m still going to miss like hell doing the other thing.

Sorry mate I was only being fascetious :(

So long as you feel that the decision you finally make is the right one, and you feel comfortable with it, then it has to be the right decison.