TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

What,s the earliest arrival times. I,m expecting to be there between 2 and 3. Will take an hour to unload the bike!!!

Probably be similar time mate, Me Bex and Sophia are about to start loading the car for tracy then we are heading up, coming the scenic route with stops for food etc.

Was gonner wait for a break I'm the weather, it showed a 4 hour window yesterday from noon

You could say that's well and truly closed

Loading and going to arrive around 2 to 3

Reckon it'll be lots of tea and drying off. Rain due to stop around 6 so pitch later on

Safe journey all

Pretty much loaded now.

Steady light rain here and looks set in for the day - weather looks like it's going to clear sooner in Derbyshire than here.

Won't be too bad a run if the rain stays like this

well I think we left the rally almost last and almost certain we'll have been first home,lol.

great weekend guys, really enjoyed seeing everyone and catching up .

now in recovery mode in a big way

I'm not gonna be home for ages - train was delayed, in Leicester atm...if I'd have biked it to the rally I'd have left a lot later due to the fact I'm still hanging!!. Had a freaking fab time, loved meeting you all and catching up with the lovely lot I already knew - wish it coulda lasted longer. Hopefully I didn't make too much of an arse of mooself last night, all kinda goes blurry from inventing the wine injection!! Lol!!!

Will get the pics up as soon as I can, looking forward to seeing the rideout footage from the GoPro too.

A mahoosve thankyou to Stu and all who organised the event, to Rennie and Sue for the choons and karaoke, Roy for leading the rideout, Jammie for the lols and the lift to the station earlier, and Mega , Bob and Goggy for the pillion rides. And Wallie for lugging all our crap and putting up with me of course! :mrgreen:

Love you guys! :love:

What a bloody fantastic weekend :D and did anyone get the name of that lovely nurse that came round in the evening on Saturday? :P She looked gorgeous after about 5 pints....

Thanks to all whom I had never met before for making this a real weekend to remember... :lol:

and of course it was great to meet all of those I had met before...

Special thanks to Stu, sue, Ian for their valued input...

Edited by acting_strange

Got home at 11:30 8-)

Great time - Again!

Nice to have met you all again (and a couple for the first time).

Still stuffed from Breakfast!!

Thanks to those who organised, Rennie & Sue for the "entertainment", everyone else for making it a great weekend.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

(Ps. Niel who?)

:up:

All as expected, great fun, good ride out and all in all some of the most bizarre/scary sites, pretty much topped by nursy, and I disagree, no amount of alcohol can disguise that

Thanks to all for putting together

See you soonish

Had a brilliant time, got home really quick :D . Great to see everyone and meet new faces, a mad weekend as usual and the nurse outfit definitely looked better on mega than me :lol: :lol:

Thanks to all who took part in the organisation and also to those who turned up and made the weekend :D

What a bloody fantastic weekend :D and did anyone get the name of that lovely nurse that came round in the evening on Saturday? :P She looked gorgeous after about 5 pints....

Thanks to all whom I had never met before for making this a real weekend to remember... :lol:

and of course it was great to meet all of those I had met before...

Special thanks to Stu, sue, Ian for their valued input...

Great to meet you, I thought that nurse was HOT but it was a lot later than 5 pints, half a bottle of southern comfort for me!