Nob of the Day.......

Tango

The cager who decided he wanted to flip me off and get all angry inside his nice and warm car while traveling down a 40mph exposed A road in rain and crosswinds, even though he got angry as he was and just after he overtook me.. fair enough my 125 isn't the greatest at going down that road as many others undercut me but this guy was something else.

Oh and not really a nob, well not a nob at all but a funny-ish story, went to argos to get the gopro and started talking to the redhead behind the counter.. after complenting my helmet (oh ah misses) I said thanks it cost an arm and a leg.. she came to the assumption that helmets with designs cost around 2k.. I went with it :lol: (thank god my chinese bike was stored away in a car park far away).

The cager who decided he wanted to flip me off and get all angry inside his nice and warm car while traveling down a 40mph exposed A road in rain and crosswinds, even though he got angry as he was and just after he overtook me.. fair enough my 125 isn't the greatest at going down that road as many others undercut me but this guy was something else.

Oh and not really a nob, well not a nob at all but a funny-ish story, went to argos to get the gopro and started talking to the redhead behind the counter.. after complenting my helmet (oh ah misses) I said thanks it cost an arm and a leg.. she came to the assumption that helmets with designs cost around 2k.. I went with it :lol: (thank god my chinese bike was stored away in a car park far away).

Get your coat son, you've pulled. Chicks dig motorcycles.. maybe not chinese though.. :D

Nob of the day goes to the prick who presses buy it now on my bike, then messages me afterwards telling me to knock the price down because of things he didn't see in the picture, after me saying 'no you should've read the description properly' he then tells me I need to organise the bike to be shipped to dorset, when I said in the original listing, I will not ship the bike!

Some people need putting down! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Had to pay another 10 quid to relist my bike, because I cant be bothered to wait 7 days for the prick to respond to the case!

Nob of the day goes to the prick who presses buy it now on my bike, then messages me afterwards telling me to knock the price down because of things he didn't see in the picture, after me saying 'no you should've read the description properly' he then tells me I need to organise the bike to be shipped to dorset, when I said in the original listing, I will not ship the bike!

Some people need putting down! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Had to pay another 10 quid to relist my bike, because I cant be bothered to wait 7 days for the prick to respond to the case!

Isn't there still an option when you relist to say, "the NOTD refused to buy it so I'm relisting". There always used to be that option, and it got you a free relisting. I did that once, years ago, with a washing machine because the buy it now bidder suddenly decided he didn't want it anymore!

I have two first not so bad for me but i was coming over a roundabout and some idiot decided he was driving on the continent and took the roundabout the wrong way and exited on the wrong side of the central reservation then pulled in front of me???? Wtf

Second award and outright winner is the absoloute fecktard that decided to overtake coming towards me and pull onto my side of the road only a couple hundred yards ahead of me and on a national speed road with closing speed of 120mph thats not much time to react, luckily me and my friend both managed to move over in time and avoid being mounted in the grill of the 4x4.

Question..... If i was wearing a helmet cam (i wasnt though) could video footage like this be used to prosecute? As its idiots like this that cause no end of accidents on lincolnshire roads and plenty around the country but i have never seen it more than since i moved here

I have two first not so bad for me but i was coming over a roundabout and some idiot decided he was driving on the continent and took the roundabout the wrong way and exited on the wrong side of the central reservation then pulled in front of me???? Wtf

Second award and outright winner is the absoloute fecktard that decided to overtake coming towards me and pull onto my side of the road only a couple hundred yards ahead of me and on a national speed road with closing speed of 120mph thats not much time to react, luckily me and my friend both managed to move over in time and avoid being mounted in the grill of the 4x4.

Question..... If i was wearing a helmet cam (i wasnt though) could video footage like this be used to prosecute? As its idiots like this that cause no end of accidents on lincolnshire roads and plenty around the country but i have never seen it more than since i moved here

Few people have been prosecuted now due to helmet camera footage. That bloke who punched the cyclist, the guy who almost hit something on the cat and fiddle road. If the image quality was good enough and had the reg and the face of the driver I'm sure the police would go for it with a view to convict of dangerous driving.

Few people have been prosecuted now due to helmet camera footage. That bloke who punched the cyclist, the guy who almost hit something on the cat and fiddle road. If the image quality was good enough and had the reg and the face of the driver I'm sure the police would go for it with a view to convict of dangerous driving.

Well im hoping to get a camera soon, (was supposed to get one for joint bday and xmas, still waiting) as some of the driving here is atrocious, mainly for my own benefit but added bonus of in the event of an accident

Me for not looking ahead properly before i overtook 2 cars dithering along 20 in a 40..

Moved out only to realise there was a traffic island, Couldn't swerve back in in time so went around it, realised i couldnt cross back through before the next one due to shit tonnes of crap in the road and gravel and went around second one before gunning it because i was embarassed...

The car driver that nearly killed me and the wife last night. Drove over a blind crest to find a car overtaking, how he missed us I have no idea. The whole car shook it was so close. It all happened so quick there was no time to react. I have no doubt if he had hit us we would all be dead, very very scary.

Me.

Nodded at a fellow biker from a distance, by the time I approached he nodded and I just rode past, hopefully he saw the 1-2 mile away nod :lol:

*crawls into dark corner*

Two-hat learner on a 'Chinese' 125 who thought that pulling out onto a roundabout as I was coming round it was a good idea. Hopefully he will have learnt to look properly.

If I had not anticipated he was about to pull out and swerved behind him whilst braking (ABS is 'magic') it would have been a SMIDSY!

And yes, I was travelling well within the speed limit!

:|

The idiot BMW driver who overtook as I slowly approached a red light hoping it would change before I had to come to a stop. It didn't, he had to stop and I filtered staright past him, throwing an obscene gesture in his direction then cruised off as the lights changed without me putting a foot down. :D

Took the bike for the MoT - Passed no issues at all.

What I had not realised was that the current MoT did not expire until 10th June, therefore I was 'too early' to preserve the expiry date. it now expires on the 7th May.

I lost a full month!

What a nob!

:oops:

What I had not realised was that the current MoT did not expire until 10th June, therefore I was 'too early' to preserve the expiry date. it now expires on the 7th May.

I lost a full month!

What a nob!

Put the expiry date in the calendar on your phone GOG........ :wink:

The Corsa driver who drove up the dual carriageway in the right hand lane then, when the road split into three lanes for a roundabout, crossed two lanes to turn left without looking or signalling. Thank you for testing my brakes and those of the other road users you nearly killed you complete F**kwit

I lost a full month!

What a nob!

Put the expiry date in the calendar on your phone GOG........ :wink:

Good tip - albeit a bit late this time!

8-)

The BMW driver who was indicating to turn left but continued straight on and nearly took out the side of my friends car.

If I'd been any slower pulling out it would have been me under his car. People need to learn to turn their indicators off!

Happens far to often people indicating and they aren't actually going that way.

the two cockends that decided to pull in either side of a duel carriageway to the white line till they were inches apart from each other, to block my path in congested traffic!