Nob of the Day.......

Tango

• 2 months later...

Nob of the day.

Guy on his very large touring (teal ? ew) touring bike with panniers dotted all over. Undertaking me in busy A12 traffic as i indicated to come off the slip road. There is being in a rush and riding aggressively. Then there is riding like a massive NOB and putting other people in danger.

Yesterday - Europcar delivery driver.

Gets his mini0bike out of the boot, sorts himself out (helmet on) and kick starts it - Next it is doing a wheelie with him hanging on but feet on the ground - bike spins around ripping off rear number plate, indicators, rear mudguard, etc. Eventually 9after about 30 seconds) the guy is thrown to the ground and the bike also decides to lie down. Bike splutters to a stop - Guy flings his keys across the carpark, takes off his helmet and throws it to the ground (lovely cracking noise as it hits). I ask him if he is OK but get no response apart from a few rude words! :shock: I then get in my car and reverse around the wreakage leaving him to it.

What a plonker - Just from trying to show off!

:thumb:

I am going to nominate the white van that pulled out of a side road in front of bringing me near to a stop.

When I beeped him to say I was there slowed down turned his head looked at me and gave me the finger... Tw*t...

I usually don't have road rage or get angry but the other morning on the way to work (by car as bike broke) the sun was very low but luckily i was driving in the opposite direction and luckily I was slowing down for a bend as a women decided not to stop at the junction joining the road but to stop at the white lines in the middle of the road I was on, all I saw was her kids playing in the back n her looking at me with a clueless face as I emergency stopped with my horn blasting!! Then as is raised my hands she just mimed that she couldn't see cause of the sun! :0

I have never felt so angry at a driver knowing fine well she had toddlers in the back [emoji107][emoji35]

Trying not to sound like a knob here but the typical blonde moron in a shitty little fiat fiddling with her hair or some shit pulling out on me causing me to swerve into the next lane :x

Oops! Got a charger kicking about?

Yeah, Well fun story, We tried to jump it frm the car, No good the cables could barely clip on, So tried to bump it down my busy road, got going pulled over ajdusted the choke rode back down the road, pulled into my drive and the engine cut out >.>.. so i took it out and charged it over night on my dads 30 odd year old charger, and it worked right as rain :D Going to keep an eye on it incase it's not charging because 10minutes of standby isn't very good for a battery..

So when I started the ride home from work all was well and I felt no different from any other ride, however part the way home noticed my concentration was slipping and was quite tired, going out to a pub with some friends for a couple of hours so new that I'd have the chance to get food and drinks to wake me up for the few mile ride home.

Pulled into a petrol station to take a few second rest brake before continuing less than a mile up the road (also needed to go through the petrol station to get onto the opposite side of the road) to my destination, pulled up to the dipped kerb.. saw lights in the distance and decided they where far enough away to pull out and get on my way, quickly had some ar*ehole young looking driver who felt the need to get right up my arse.. pull along side me and stick his middle finger out the window, only to speed off lock up his brakes towards a red light and then swerve into the right lane only to do a u-turn and carry on in the opposite direction.

Probably misjudged the speed of the cars as it was dark and I had become really quite tired but his driving was beyond me.. if I was a betting man I'd put my money on the fact he was travelling far to quickly, seems the warmer weather has increased the amount of as*holes on the road.

two bellends that took a thundercat out on to the path, revved it to oblivion before one helmetlessly road off up the road looking at me as if he was the nutts, as i stared back he must have thought i was in awe, in reality i simply thought "look at that c*nt"

I found this yesterday at Marshalls Cambridge when I was picking up my Volvo from (another) warranty repair:

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx246/Mr_Fro/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0117.jpg

In case you can't see, it's all the keys to all the cars on the forecourt. Unfortunately it was for the Nissan garage next door but there was a 350Z which might have been fun. :-)

So, to the nob that plonked them there and buggered off, I salute your security consciousness.

I found this yesterday at Marshalls Cambridge when I was picking up my Volvo from (another) warranty repair:

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx246/Mr_Fro/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0117.jpg

In case you can't see, it's all the keys to all the cars on the forecourt. Unfortunately it was for the Nissan garage next door but there was a 350Z which might have been fun. :-)

So, to the nob that plonked them there and buggered off, I salute your security consciousness.

Wow...

My notd is the biker on the hayabusa following me down the A12 today. About 3 meters behind me constantly sitting in my blind spot and making it difficult to move around in my lane as i needed to. When traffic slowed to 50 it was fun to watch you roar past at at least 90 and nearly swerve into a truck as you tried to get to the junction (1/2 a mile down the road) 20 seconds quicker than i ended up there to! Patience is a virtue.

Nob of the day goes to the person who just turned across me at a junction and crushed the front end of my bike. bast*rd. That decides it, I'm done with two wheels for now.

what?!?!

Nob of the day goes to the person who just turned across me at a junction and crushed the front end of my bike. bast*rd. That decides it, I'm done with two wheels for now.

Hope you are ok bud. Not having too much luck with that Beemer .

Is that the BMW problem solved??