Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Blue line is me, red line is the nob in the VW trying to knock me off.

Was I positioned wrong? Should I slip to the left more in future? He tried to come round the outside of me, this is after being right up my arse before even joining the roundabout.

Tend to get a lot of cars that always stick out from the left before the turning I came off on.

Your positioned correct!

This fooking winds me up its simple and your taught it on any road test you do, if the exit you wish to take is past the 12 o'clock position from your entry to the roundabout then you position in the right lane, if before 12 then left lane unless otherwise marked. Yet time and time again people get it wrong and think your cutting in

Mae'r rhai yn ymladd geiriau :lol:

Es tut mir leid, aber koennte ich dich gar nicht verstehen!

Pwynt profedig :up:

Doch! Was ist das fuer einer Verwirrung?! Ja, ja, die Welt ist ein Irrenhaus, und hier ist die Zentrale ... :D

Blue line is me, red line is the nob in the VW trying to knock me off.

Was I positioned wrong? Should I slip to the left more in future? He tried to come round the outside of me, this is after being right up my arse before even joining the roundabout.

Tend to get a lot of cars that always stick out from the left before the turning I came off on.

Your positioned correct!

This fooking winds me up its simple and your taught it on any road test you do, if the exit you wish to take is past the 12 o'clock position from your entry to the roundabout then you position in the right lane, if before 12 then left lane unless otherwise marked. Yet time and time again people get it wrong and think your cutting in

Yeah I thought I was ok, one thing I'm alright with is my land discipline. Having that happened made me second guess myself for a second.

Didn't stop me slowing down and making a point of the fact I wasn't happy with his maneuver and waving my hand in the air at him.

My nob of the day has to be the driver of a small Honda civic (matt black with red wheels and big bore exhaust) :roll: on my ride out tonight. After overtaking him on a NSL road he kept up my ar*se all the way into town until we got to a roundabout where he took the inside lane to turn left. (he wasn't indicating) As I pulled away to go straight on in the outer lane he undertook me like bat out of hell and went straight on! :shock: As the road opened up to the NSL limit again I left him for dead up to the next roundabout. :lol: This must have really pi**ed him off as he took a right at the roundabout with all tyres squealing as I tootled off in the other direction into the 40 zone. when will they learn? :lol:

Knob of the day goes to me unfortunately, bikes been acting up so took it to my boyfriends too look at, had to get my dad to jump start it as battery was flat, got there fine no problems at all part from missed my junction once cause I was thinking too much but got to his fine, went to put it in the garage and again couldn't start it back up and the second I got off it I dropped it, I don't no how it happened it just went, but as it did a family walked past and had the shock of their life, made a right tit of myself, bet the family walking past thought I was showing off or sumit but made a tit out myself for dropping it, very embarrassing [emoji15]

The cager who decided that instead of waiting behind traffic blocking his lane onto the exit he decided to cut into the left one instead, even with the sound of my horn he decided to continue, not a single fek given.

Shame the lights ahead where on green and eventually he got to far ahead for my little 125 to catch up :(

......to the driver of the silver Mondeo who left it to the last minute to get into the exit lane of the M11 for the M25. Rather than pull into the enormous gap behind me, he though he'd just pull in beside me forcing me to brake so he could cut in.

Needless to say i gave him a blast of my unimpressive horn and glared at him as I passed him on the eastbound slip road. I bet he was really intimidated by my rufty tufty bikerdom.

Actually there were so many knobs on the road today, cars and bikes (BH Monday) that I lost count

I do question if some cagers even have a license.

Travelling down a 30MPH A road, cars parked on the side of the left lane (against the kerb) basically blocking it, cager decided he not only wanted to tailgate me but squeeze between the gap of me (position 2 in the right hand lane) and the parked cars few seconds latter after he got some clear space in the left lane almost rear ended a car that was slowing down to turn left.

He caught up again further up the road and ended up tailgating again, moved over in to the left lane best satisfaction was that out of all this he'd only gained about one car position forward of me.

I recall him almost side swiping another car that was turning left at some point.

A bit of money + dodgy paperwork = right to drive for some people by the look of their lack of road skill.

I need to adjust my statement about all Welsh speakers;

My original translator is now the biggest nob of the day, for adding the word "Free" into the text of a banner promoting various products that would've cost us thousands of pounds if it had actually gone out to a venue, but thankfully I didn't trust the idiot and ran everything through Google translate to check for spelling errors and found this in the process.

My new translators are removed from the list, because they have been bloody awesome. Really quick turnaround, great price, very professional service, and super polite and friendly to boot. If anyone needs and English to Welsh translations, I can't recommend Cyfieithu Cymunedol highly enough.

The rest of you remain tarred with the original brush :up:

My original translator is now the biggest nob of the day, for adding the word "Free" into the text of a banner promoting various products that would've cost us thousands of pounds if it had actually gone out to a venue, but thankfully I didn't trust the idiot and ran everything through Google translate to check for spelling errors and found this in the process.

In future, just shout at them in German.

"Du bist ein Arschloch! Was ist das fuer ein Abscheu? Ich machte einen Befehl! Ich soll dich beim Schwanz aufzugen! Ich habe ganz voll auf der Nase um dich!"

Just remember to go in wearing a comedy Kommandant's uniform with a tutu and stick-on pigtails.

Just heading back from the local town with my youngest lad in the car with me. We were on the ring road, just going through some lights when a crappy Focus driven by a chav decides he's waited long enough at the lights for the road joining from the left, and pulls out in front of me.....not looking my way at all because he had his phone pressed to his right ear. So, I flashed my lights and hit the horn......he then slammed his brakes on in front of me. So I stopped behind him.....he then proceeds to get out of the car to ask what was my game. When I told him he'd just jumped a red light, he claims he didn't.....and I shouldn't drive like an idiot and should be more courteous to other road users. As I'm getting out of my car, shouting at him about jumping a red light and driving with a phone pressed to his ear...."so, don't tell me how to f*cking drive"......he got back in his car and drove off.... :roll:

I'm really p*ssed off that I'd taken my dashcam out of the car to use on the bike.....I would have loved passing that footage on to the Police!!

F*ck it!!! ( also!!)

Heading in to work this morning I'd say the 'nob of the day' award goes to the guy on the ped.

Tight left hand bend, he heads in too quick and brakes all the way round causing him to take the corner so wide and almost onto the other side of the road. The corner opens from one lane into 2 and one oncoming. He crosses both and almost goes into the front of an oncoming van.

Opps.

Can I nominate the 3, yes 3, tossers that saw me coming this afternoon and STILL turned right forcing me to emergency stop and that's all with 1/4 of my own home.....

Putting your IAM to good use Derek..... 8-)

Today it's 'er indoors.

No only was she an hour late coming back from seeing one of her friends last night - getting in at around midnight, but she also ploughed her turd-mobile Astra in to the front of my not very old car when she finally arrived home.

You still living together?

At least it was not your favourite steed!

8-)

I'm having serious thought about calling the wedding off Al.

That is unless she green lights the new bike. :-)