Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Nope, BMW is still garaged - this was the one that I spent a few weeks fixing up, the one that actually worked :roll:

well, every cloud has a silver lining... make sure you claim for everything you can including personal injury, riding gear etc etc...

could just be the cash injection you need to get your new bike ;)

http://cdn.yamaha-motor.eu/product_assets/2015/XTZ1200WC/950-75/2015-Yamaha-Super-Tenere-World-Crosser-EU-Race-Blu-Studio-001.jpg

Nope, BMW is still garaged - this was the one that I spent a few weeks fixing up, the one that actually worked :roll:

well, every cloud has a silver lining... make sure you claim for everything you can including personal injury, riding gear etc etc...

could just be the cash injection you need to get your new bike ;)

http://cdn.yamaha-motor.eu/product_assets/2015/XTZ1200WC/950-75/2015-Yamaha-Super-Tenere-World-Crosser-EU-Race-Blu-Studio-001.jpg

*cough cough* neck injury *cough cough* new bike is great medicine *cough cough*

Buggers just turned across my lane as if I wasn't even there, even tried to blame it on me! Had a witness for the whole thing though, and he was f**king OUTRAGED about her driving. Nice when someone has your back. Just going to meet the insurer's recovery agent back where I had to leave the bike. Looking like I'm totally fine (crash bars FTW) but will get a GP to check me over. My other half took a bash to the knee which A&E checked out and no major upset yet but waiting to see how it behaves over the next few days. I hate playing waiting games of any sort, insurance claims suck :x

Sounds like it should all work out well in the end then..

My NOTD was actually the police patrol car last night. I was coming back from seeing my mum for mothers day when I had a police car sat right on my back bumper.

Had I not have had the missus and baby in the car I might have slammed on the brakes and got a new car out if it.. He was really that close!!

But instead I chose to slow right down to 35mph in a national speed limit zone and squirt load of screen wash on my windscreen and headlights knowing it would get him as well.. I was really hoping he would pull me over so I could shout at him for driving so close, but he didnt.. When he turned off I floored it ;) and he was wearing hi-viz jacket which makes him a double nob.

You should have called 999 and told them you were scared that a police vehicle was driving so dangerously and putting your family in peril then waited to see how long it took for them to back off.

You should have called 999 and told them you were scared that a police vehicle was driving so dangerously and putting your family in peril then waited to see how long it took for them to back off.

I think thier tactic was to get right up close so I couldn't see it was a police car expecting me to boot it off at high speed... Ive had them do it before but many years ago when I was a "boy racer" in my suped up Pug GTi.

Well tough poo poo copper, some of us have rear view mirrors and know how to use. Hampshire constabulary at their finest. Next time they will be picking the remains of their headlights and front grill up off the road. I'm due for a new car ;)

I have 3 today.

Firstly, the Volvo technician who again failed to fix my rattly door card. Then there were two on the A14 - some nob on a Dullesville who hung on my rear O/S quarter, regardless of speed so it was impossible to move out of lane 1.

After that there was a middle lane worrior who rushed up behind slow moving traffic, followed them at a fag papers distance until they pulled in then zoomed off the their next victim. I was just pootling at 70 and overtook them numerous times by using lane 3.

I have to vote for myself. I now have the 'mark of a biker'. You know the one, or maybe you don't. The graze between your eyebrows after you removed your helmet and forgot you were wearing glasses. Sigh.

Sitting at traffic lights in a 3 lane one way system. I was in the left hand lane with one car in front of me, left lane goes straight on and left all other lanes go straight on only. The car in front of me was a bit slower pulling away because he was going left, so the car to his right went straight on, the car to my right ended up with his bonnet about 2m in front of mine at which point he decided he was going left as well and swung right across my lane. Fortunately I hadn't moved off as quickly as I usually do so I had plenty of time to stop. He didn't even start indicating until he was already in my path!!

The 3 twats who nearly side swiped me on the M3 on the way home from work. Oh and the cyclist who changed into my lane on a roundabout without even looking over his shoulder first.

Not a nice ride home from work today lol

Dithering woman in her husbands Maserati (with a mile long bonnet) in sainsburys carpark, Looks right, looks left (at me) pulls out as i pass infront and slams on her brakes as the biker (going 5 mph) appeared out of thin air (I am now houdini)

NOB

My nomination goes to the Jag driver. Yes I was filtering down the outside nice and slowly but he didn't look at all! Indicated left and just pulled across me.

Luckily I was going slow enough to just slide on by to the left of him. Douche.

Some bitch pulled out right in front of me. Luckily enough there was a dipped curb I skidded up and managed to scream at her wilst riding next to her on the pavment lol.

Then she almost tock another poor chap out on his bike when she was meant to stop and give way to traffic heading towards her.

First time for me that this has happend. Hope it ain't a recurring thing.

Yesterday. Leaving work (In the car from Stevenage) at approximately 6:30pm, I joined a stationary queue on Gunnels Wood Road (dual carriageway). Anyhoo, after about 10 minutes, some cars in the right-hand lane decided they had had enough and carefully crossed over the kerb/grass/kerb of the central reservation & bu@@ered off. I (in my Suzuki Swift) inched forwards until I found a reasonable low kerb, then I did the same as the other cars had. However, the NOB behind me decided to throw his car across and try and beat me to it - It was only when the front end was thrown into the air and his front 'skirt' was ripped off did he realise that you cannot do this in a lowered Astra! Today, that was made even better as coming into work, his large 'can' was also lying by the side of the reservation along with the large lump of splintered plastic front 'skirting'.

RESULT!

:cheers:

To the nob head that failed to look right in his car and sent me 30 feet through the air at 7:10 knocking me unconscious until 8:45 when someone used my first name to bring me round.... Hope your ok clown

Holy crap! Not good, hope you're doing ok.

My NOTD nomination goes to the owner of the CBR parked in the middle of the pavement outside of John Lewis on a Saturday lunchtime in a city full of free bike parking spaces! Hasn't even got the steering lock on... Hmm, I need a new bike...

I have to grant it to the 3 x grade 1 variety Nob's I was in my cage.

Having stopped and allowed on coming traffic to clear a well known bottle neck.

So did 3 cars behind me then the subsequent 2 cars overtook re creating the creating the grid lock. Had I of not pulled out and stopped car number 3.

This was challenging considering the speed you where doing, had of been stopped for one of the towns famously old dithery residents to cross they would not of not stood a chance.

Knowing the area and bottle neck well, it takes some minutes to clear.

I got out and spoke to car no 3 behind whilst the cars coming the other way cleared. The fact that you could not even understand what you where doing could be wrong is incredible:

1) You thought 3 of us had simultaneously where parked!

2) You thought I should signal out. There was a double yellow line and we where waiting on coming traffic.

3) You said you could not see the traffic!

As I advised you, you are a grade on Knob and should have your eye site and driving skills tested at the first opportunity...