Nob of the Day.......

Tango

The police apparently charged the guy for 3 different things (it was a no right turn Junction anyway) and I have to wait for an MRI scan on my knee (different city and on a waiting list for it...) as the doc isn't too sure what is broken... 3 month old bike is according to the local bike shop an easy write off

Those of you who know what a New Yamaha YBR 125 look like here's the bike Minus the top box which flew another 20 yards past me!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/22/44a37cd324872e5acf3dba2ede61702a.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/22/e2bd0594d97e1dc1549e0f85e155c3be.jpg

Yesterdays NOTD is a double award, to the pricks in the red hatchback, the driver decided to overtake me at about 80 in a 40 zone, then his passenger flicked a cigarette butt out the window as they went past. Saw the sparks as it bounced and hit my windshield. Had my visor up as I had just been stopped at a red light, so lucky it didn't go in my face instead!

The police apparently charged the guy for 3 different things (it was a no right turn Junction anyway) and I have to wait for an MRI scan on my knee (different city and on a waiting list for it...) as the doc isn't too sure what is broken... 3 month old bike is according to the local bike shop an easy write off

Those of you who know what a New Yamaha YBR 125 look like here's the bike Minus the top box which flew another 20 yards past me!

Woah! So sorry to hear that, and hope your knee is ok - hassle them for the soonest appointment if they mention a waiting list - you were involved in a nasty bike accident, you should be seen asap.

Keep smiling :mrgreen:

Get some new leathers won't ya [WINKING FACE]

You lot. Yes you. Southerners in posh cages. Derbyshire to Kent and back today. You tail gate, you swerve dangerously into tiny spaces with no indicators crossing 2 or 3 lanes at once at speeds well above the traffic around you. You never let me out. And there's so many of you I spent 2 hrs stuck on the m25 For no apparent reason. Arrrgh. So many nobs I can't remember them all.

At least the bikers were friendly though, always waved when I moved over for them

Update on my NOTD, the bike was inspected today and the chap said he's going to recommend that it be written off against its full retail value, seeing as it's so well looked after :D High praise for a two year old Chinese bike with a good few thousand miles on the clock! Oh, an my knee seems to be gradually disintegrating as I refuse to take time off work and the doctor refuses to give me crutches to take some strain off it :roll:

Update on my NOTD, the bike was inspected today and the chap said he's going to recommend that it be written off against its full retail value, seeing as it's so well looked after :D High praise for a two year old Chinese bike with a good few thousand miles on the clock! Oh, an my knee seems to be gradually disintegrating as I refuse to take time off work and the doctor refuses to give me crutches to take some strain off it :roll:

silly as it sounds have a look in charity shops and pick up a cheap walking stick that will help quite a bit

Oh, an my knee seems to be gradually disintegrating as I refuse to take time off work and the doctor refuses to give me crutches to take some strain off it :roll:

:shock: Don't take this the wrong way, but stop being a bloody martyr.

From someone who has had 1 knee rebuilt (rugby :D ) and a fair few knocks on the other - Knee injuries are a bitch, and they have a habit of coming back to bite you in later years. Take some time off work, see a physio and rest.

Yep, definitely take some time off. Even if you have to use your holiday allowance so you still get paid. My left knee had been giving me loads of problems (weak tendons, also after a Rugby injury, kept giving out, or locking up, leaving me limping for days after), but I had 6 weeks off work because I broke one wrist and fingers in both hands, and the knee has healed too!

The hgv driver reversing back up the m6 so he could take the exit he just missed! Think it's time for me to start riding with a camera.
he would have prob been picked up by a camera they cover each exit i hear, so friendly invite to court coming his way. Unless its a foriegn driver

The people at zenith, Every time I call them I have to explain who I am they then start accusing me of being the cause of the crash & riding without a licence! Right shambles they are how many times do you want me to go over it. Never mind that the police charged the car driver with 3 different offences (no idea when as the hospital wouldn't allow them to see me until Sunday!) Here's hoping when I'm good enough to ride again RAC will have changed who their underwriters are bunch of expletives the workers that I had to deal with anyway..

It goes to me today!

Got home soaking wet so I put my gloves in front of the fire to dry out...

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y513/coolman418/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsdpziywt6.jpg

I left them a bit long :lol:

how many times do you want me to go over it.

Seven please, tyvm.

Notd was the biddy in the Astra that decided she could squeeze past my Shogun on a single track humpback bridge. Sigh.

Blue line is me, red line is the nob in the VW trying to knock me off.

Was I positioned wrong? Should I slip to the left more in future? He tried to come round the outside of me, this is after being right up my arse before even joining the roundabout.

Tend to get a lot of cars that always stick out from the left before the turning I came off on.

1589777590_RedvsBlue.png.9b0422be99f78a421e6d59636f68bf5e.png

I don't speak any Welsh, but I have a translator at my disposal for my current project.

And they get to be my NOTD because there are clearly SO MANY people in this world who are fluent in Welsh but don't understand a word of English, thereby necessitating the creation of a Welsh language version of every piece of work I've created in the past year.