Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Going to work this morning in heavy fog passed a light grey car with no lights on doing 60. Bad enough you might think but riding about three feet behind his back bumper was a motorbike, also with no lights on.

They must come from Suffolk.

Oi, I live in Suffolk.

Wasn't born here, mind.

Me too. Not using lights during "daylight hours" seems to be a Suffolk trait I've noticed.

It's nothing special to your particular area!!

Unless you come from Ull cos there's lots of "special" people in Ull......lmao

Three times a charm ... (not)

Yesterday it was warm and sunny down here in Aaaaamshur so I had a ride out from Southampton to Boscombe to see some friends.

Every single Reginal Flatcap Sunday Driver in existence was on the road!

1) Old dipshit waiting to emerge from a minor road on my right, while indicating left. "Fine", you would normally think. "He's going left, not my problem". But my f**kwit Instinct told me otherwise. He looked to his right, DIRECTLY AT a f**king huge van that was coming towards him on the other side of the road, then he looked to his left, DIRECTLY AT me coming the other way, then, despite the fact that he was indicating left, he pulled out and turned right, directly into my path. Luckily, my f**kwit Instinct had helped me to anticipate the possibility of this completely insane manouevre, so I was able to brake in time and hold my thumb on the horn. The van driver almost (and I really do mean almost) T-boned the idiot (cue squealing of van brakes and skidding of tyres). The van driver wound down the window and shouted some choice obscenities at the old bast*rd and I chip in for good measure! Result? The old git just continues to potter round into the turn, with a vague expression on his face, like nothing just happened. He then proceeded to drive down the main road through boscome at 20mph, with a rapidly-increasing tailback behind. I overtook him and dropped a f**k-off big rev-bomb right by his open driver's window and it didn't even register with him.

2) Another old git who decided to drive ONTO the pedestrian crossing, when the lights were red, while pedestrians were crossing! Cue a tirade of verbal abuse from said pedestrians. Old git just sat there, not quite sure what was going on.

3) M27 accident + 3 out of the 4 lanes closed + lots of people heading back in the evening from a day out West = huge, stationary traffic jam for miles and miles and miles. Cue a number of frustrated w**kers with an attitude of "If I'm stuck in traffic, I don't see why you should filter past". Cue deliberate blocking manouevres. Nobs!!

On way back from Peterborough up the a16 with a couple of friends, I'm number two, my friend sees a space, indicates and overtakes two cars, I also saw space, indicated and pulled out. First of the cars we are overtaking without warning pulls out nearly sideswipes my friend and pulls into my path.cue angry gestures from all 3 of us not that she probably noticed at all

Driving to work this morning. on the left of an old woman approaching a round about where both lanes go straight on. She enters the round about a few feet ahead of me, then inexplicably swerves into my lane. I use my horn to alert her of my presence - to which she gives me a tirade of verbal abuse, hand gestures. racing engine etc.

I think she thought she was fair game to switch from the right lane into the left lane to leave the round about, and my being their - and her lack of blind spot check was obviously entirely my fault.

She gestured to a bus stop where she would obviously like to have a rant at me about how my driving is terrible - but i thought better than to remonstrate with this doddery old tool, and that her 40 years extra of experience on the road learning bad habits and not re-reading the highway code once in those 55 years as a driver, would go toward ensuring that I was going to get an ear bashing for her ignorance.

All of T-Mobile and 3. I smashed the screen on my phone a bit last week but luckily I'm due an upgrade.

I've been trying to call them all week but I get bored of listening to the same 3 songs while I'm waiting to speak to someone so end up hanging up.

Also, where are all these mozzies coming from? Blood sucking nobs.

Had a moment tonight on the way home.

Broad daylight.

I stop at a crossroad, indicating to turn right I'm just behind the white line waiting to pull out onto a52. A car approaches from the right and stops in middle of road to turn right. I look further up the road to see a van flying up behind him, he doesn't drop his speed pulls round the car in the middle of the road using half his lane and half the slip road coming down the road I'm emerging from. Anticipating this I quickly shuffle my bike backwards just in time for him to VERY NARROWLY miss my front wheel and I catch a glimpse of the p#$ck looking straight at me laughing.

Not gona lie, shook me up big time I was seething wanted to follow him but in my mind I'm thinking if he was orepaired to hit me while stationary at 60+ mph then what else would he do.

Friday 26th, award goes to me for letting my triumph run out of fuel midway down the A483 southbound near CrossGates... fortunately for me, a nice gentleman on a red BWM (800 I think) stopped and agreed to fill his thermos flask up with petrol for me... didn't catch his name, but if this story rings a bell with anyone, please say thank you again from me :cheers: :thumb:

young lad on a chinese cg lookalike. Seen him bombing around town last week or so, attempting to do wheelies while setting off from lights etc.

tonight as I was riding home I saw him coming towards me on a long straight road, no lights on and his indicator flashing. If it wasnt for his indicator I wouldnt of seen him until he was right on top of me. I pointed at his lights but I really dont think he had a clue what I was trying to show him :roll:

Asshat on the A12 colchester avenue of remembrance turn off. Mercedes in outside lane suddenly realising he needed... no MUST ABOVE ALL ELSE.. turn off at this junction and swerved infront of a lorry and myself jumping over the divider nearly causing 2 crashes.

N.O.B

Nob of the day goes to the cager who, saw me riding through a little bit of a flood, decided to go pretty damn fast through it, sending water over my head and drenching me. Very unimpressed! ARGHHH

Me today -_-.

Filtering through Chelmsford in very slow moving traffic and I get to a roundabout. See a gap, jump into it. Only then do I see the part time traffic lights are turned on and are on red :|.

Me today -_-.

Filtering through Chelmsford in very slow moving traffic and I get to a roundabout. See a gap, jump into it. Only then do I see the part time traffic lights are turned on and are on red :|.

This made me cringe =D

Me today -_-.

This made me cringe =D

I felt like stopping at letting a bus hit me tbh :oops:, probably would have felt better.

NotD is me.

Riding down the A12 about 70 on way to visit my grand parents. Suddenly bikes rev counter in corner of my eye dips and jumps back up as im cornering. Pull over. Seems fine. Carry on to langham road and at the T junction the engine is revving VERY low. then despite my efforts cuts out. I manage to start it again, and ride the 2 miles to my grandparents house before it clicks to me. Why would the power dip and rise.. and the engine randomly cut out...

Simple answer

FUEL :oops:

The arsewipe in the black merc who decided to change lanes right in front of me on the way home tonight. Wet road, back end locked up and only just managed to hold it. Even other drivers were giving him the w**ker sign.

Estate agents.

Where do they get their figures from? If a house is in a shit state and needs everything doing to it (i.e. ripping everything out and starting from scratch), it simply isn't worth the same as the minter next door that sold a couple of months ago.

Argh!

Estate agents.

Where do they get their figures from? If a house is in a shit state and needs everything doing to it (i.e. ripping everything out and starting from scratch), it simply isn't worth the same as the minter next door that sold a couple of months ago.

Argh!

Last time I was looking I saw a lovely house. Got there and then found out the photos were 3 years old and they'd had it rented for the last three years. A 90 minute drive to see that shithole. I swear they're on pills. Got one round the corner, 1 bed less but immaculate inside and out, and 25k cheaper. How they get commission is beyond me sometimes.

Bike salesman....... Thinks I was born yesterday quoting me £119 per month on less than a 3k balance and says there isn't any movement on it and a low px value. Obviously he has reached his targets and doesn't need to sell bikes