TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

We were hanging on hoping that my shift pattern would allow us to attend, looks now like that's not going to happen. I'm scheduled now to get home for the following weekend Joy!! Hope the weather kind and you all have a great time. Maybe next time

f**k knows how I'm going to get all my stuff on a 125...

:crybaby:

ha.you think you have a problem... you want to see the amount of shit in my living room waiting to be loaded onto 3 bikes.....now that's just not funny

ha.you think you have a problem... you want to see the amount of shit in my living room waiting to be loaded onto 3 bikes.....now that's just not funny

Could lend you my three bike trailer and estate car!! Problem solved ;)

Could lend you my three bike trailer and estate car!! Problem solved ;)

not half as much fun though :up:

I have a tent, sleeping bag, hiking back pack and a rucksack, oh and my tank bag, filled with shite which I don't think I'll even need :lol:

Also wearing full leathers and boots, I'm going to have to keep the revs at a bare minimum to make sure I make it there! :crybaby:

Will post a picture as soon as I've got it all on :lol:

And you're all cager w**kers! :up: :lol:

My waterproof oversuit arrived today. Tried it on over my leathers and its a great fit.

Waiting for my new tankbag to arrive (so much for 48hour express delivery!!)

Planning to travel light. T-shirt shorts and flip-flops in the tank bag, tent sleeping bag on the back of the bike.

I have a tent, sleeping bag, hiking back pack and a rucksack, oh and my tank bag, filled with shite which I don't think I'll even need :lol:

Also wearing full leathers and boots, I'm going to have to keep the revs at a bare minimum to make sure I make it there! :crybaby:

Will post a picture as soon as I've got it all on :lol:

And you're all cager w**kers! :up: :lol:

I can beat that...

3 sets of panniers....2 topboxes.. 3 tank bags... 1 tail pack..3 tents... 4 sleeping bags... 4 bed rolls... 4 peoples clothes and fancy dress... cooker, pans , boots, clothes, waterproofs, and pillows... oh and then theres the make up... god help us

I can beat that...

3 sets of panniers....2 topboxes.. 3 tank bags... 1 tail pack..3 tents... 4 sleeping bags... 4 bed rolls... 4 peoples clothes and fancy dress... cooker, pans , boots, clothes, waterproofs, and pillows... oh and then theres the make up... god help us

And out of that, I have to fit, 1 set panniers, top box, tank bag. 2 tents? Three bed rolls, 2 sleeping bags (+blankets and pillows) and all my clothes and fancy dress on my bike =P

Have to say I'm definitely going to notice the restrictor this week..

I can beat that...

And out of that, I have to fit, 1 set panniers, top box, tank bag. 2 tents? Three bed rolls, 2 sleeping bags (+blankets and pillows) and all my clothes and fancy dress on my bike =P

yeah it might keep you a bit nearer the speed limit... you wont be doing 110 with that lot on :P

I can beat that...

yeah it might keep you a bit nearer the speed limit... you wont be doing 110 with that lot on :P

I don't know what you could possibly be on about :angel12:

The Rally is tomorrow! :lol:

I'm looking forward to it!

If anybody expects to get any sense out of me they'd better be quick!

That Pheasant Plucker is good stuff! :cheers: :cheers: :lol: 8-)

must be bl**dy good stuff if it makes you talk sense :lol: :P :P :P :cheers: :cheers:

I feel as though I'm travelling light after reading some posts

Tent

Sleeping bag

Mattress

Clothing

Cook stuff

Some other bits and pieces.

Still no one travelling from up north who needs a riding partner?

Looking like I'll be arriving late in the day, fitting the panniers has been a right headache (universal my arse) and I've still got a tiny bit of drilling to go. On the bright side they're so ruddy big that my tent fits in them so no messing around with bin liners and bungee cords for me :lol:

Tent

Sleeping bag

Mattress

Clothing

Cook stuff

This too, expect i don't have a mattress, and cook stuff!

Tent

Sleeping bag

Mattress

Clothing

Cook stuff

This too, expect i don't have a mattress, and cook stuff!

should get yourself inflatable mattress only £15 fold flat and easy to borrow a pump from someone at the rally to pump it up makes the ground much softer