TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

Get some 'gaffer tape' from Halfrauds (use your discount code) and if all else fails, tape it in place!

Gaffer tape works wonders to keep stuff on the bike! Although rather annoying to undo if you tape in on top of tje bungees and cargo net xD

Get some 'gaffer tape' from Halfrauds (use your discount code) and if all else fails, tape it in place!

Gaffer tape works wonders to keep stuff on the bike! Although rather annoying to undo if you tape in on top of tje bungees and cargo net xD

that wasn't even close to funny :P

that wasn't even close to funny :P

I feel there is a story behind this comment - Do tell Kat.

:angel12:

S1000rr joeman?!

I'm hoping it clears up a bit before I head down, don't fancy riding 5 hours in piss rain on a 125 :crybaby: :lol:

I'll decide on the day. Judging by the weather we had today, my KTM would be the better choice! Lol

Not that I want to be Mr "glass half full" Fro, but does anyone know if the place is under water again given all the rain?

Was thinking this myself.... Do I need to bring a raft to float my tent on top of? =P

So whats the deal with food at this place??

its looks remote so I guess we're at the mercy of the pub to serve us grub...

Hoping they have a fry-up Sunday morning??

Yes there is food and I think the prices are on the high side but apparently it's worth it

I don't mind paying for it if it's decent food

Yes there is food and I think the prices are on the high side but apparently it's worth it

I don't mind paying for it if it's decent food

Price not an issue if im hungry - just so long as they are serving food when its needed!

Besides, i've already spent a couple of hundred on a tent, tankbag, sleeping bag etc etc, and budgeting for a mahooosive bar bill, so a few extra quid on food wont matter :cheers: