TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

Any dirty takeaways around for evening? Can't live without my weekly takeout ...... Om nom nom also do we have access to charge phones and sat navs

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y513/coolman418/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsed14e79b.jpg

3 takeaways found on just eat that deliver to the rally ;)

And for electric, sneak into rennie's caravan while he's sleeping plug an extension cord in and take it back into your tent :lol:

Any dirty takeaways around for evening? Can't live without my weekly takeout ...... Om nom nom also do we have access to charge phones and sat navs

fit a 12v socket to your bike....simples

Form an orderly queue to plug cat's sockets.....

Form an orderly queue to plug cat's sockets.....

We drawing straws for firsties? :lol:

Al, any chance I could use a power socket in your room over one of the evenings? (Assuming there is one going spare, of course)

Still dependant on the old phone GPS speedo with mine being a bit erratic at times and I've only got a couple of spare batteries after I left the other two on the windowsill in the sun and they blew up... :oops:

there'll only be one tmbfer plugging into my socket , and it aint none of you lot :P

Well my meh day has turned into a decent one, thanks for that littlecat! :lol:

just found this connected to my bike http://gyazo.com/197c462af8882e77ec8672f6ec48e218 contacted a family member who's 100miles away but might know what it is and have a spare one going! fingers crossed, if not i'm going to a restaurant and using there plugs! :P

why not just pick up a 12v socket from you local motor shop , its a 5 minute job to fit , and costs about 4 quid

it's for usb which is 5V phone i think?

can't run 12v through a 5V phone i think?

The phone charger adapter won't put 12v into your phone, same as when you plug it into your house socket it doesn't get 240v pumped through its poor electric bits!

If you're buying a USB charger, try to find one that charges at 2.1amps..

Many of the cheaper ones only charge at 1amp so take longer to charge your phone..

there'll only be one tmbfer plugging into my socket , and it aint none of you lot :P

Well my meh day has turned into a decent one, thanks for that littlecat! :lol:

just found this connected to my bike http://gyazo.com/197c462af8882e77ec8672f6ec48e218 contacted a family member who's 100miles away but might know what it is and have a spare one going! fingers crossed, if not i'm going to a restaurant and using there plugs! :P

That looks like an Optimate or other battery charger connector mate.... 8-)

Ask Rennie if you can plug in to his electric in the caravan :lol:

I don't know who rennie is XD

Looking on fleebay trying to find one, sigh hate been in a foul mood looking at utter crap.

Ask Rennie if you can plug in to his electric in the caravan :lol:

I don't know who rennie is XD

Looking on fleebay trying to find one, sigh hate been in a foul mood looking at utter crap.

quick look on ebay shows these (but there are loads)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141354420584

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301273345180

Just make sure they can do over 2 amps like said joeman said.

They are easy to fit, I would put a relay in line as well, bring what ever you get to the rally and im sure you will get a load of us telling you just how it should be fitted. I suggest you ask before the beer starts flowing :cheers:

Thank you spencer for the help, decided screw it, not in the mood to look around at the moment now and they will all come late, i'll think of something when i get there, and if not tough S*** for me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All local motors are shut when i finish work, off Thursday so ill nip in and see the price, was not going to be able to come because of money issues, but decided to take risks, so spent £40 which i didn't have already.

Reason for last min, is i had 3x batterys for my old phone, but that's smashed since friday, so had to change phones so only 1 battery now. otherwise i would of fixed this issue while i had time.

on a more positive note, i'm curouis what bikes are going to be there from the people with x2+ bikes.

Decided for sure what you are coming on joe? s1000r? 8-)

And littlecat i've been dying to ask, are you bringing the baby ncr :D?