TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

Hey tango, I think I'm riding down with remy, I was going to go to London to see Big Ben and mr fozzie but the weather is utter shite and mr fozzie lives 7 hours away :(

I happen to know a YZF-R125 can do 10 hours a day, 250-400 miles a day, for 10 days no problem :up:

Oh and if you break down... Check the battery Ricky... Ricky... Battery :cheers:

My CBR is developing the cam chain tensioner rattle of death so can't really do the mileage and to top it off, Moo's knee can't do 3 hour journeys as I found out taking her up north. So looks like a day visit isn't possible this time round :scratch:

The lane isn't that bad! just not 100mph territory! :lol:

Once we're set up we will provide tea/coffee on demand (within reason!)

for donations to forum funds.

We may also have biscuits/cakes but not home made this year.

We need people to spend some money in the pub!

We are taking some of our own food/beer as well though.

We will now be doing, A442, A38 as the roadworks on the M5 are pretty slow.

We need people to spend some money in the pub!

dont you worry about that...... with an 18month old child, i dont often get a weekend pass, so i'll be making the most of my weekend freedom!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We've been trying to remember food prices,

We think breakfast is £6 (pre-ordered only)

There is a board with "basket meals" which are £5.

Then there's your usual pub menu dearest thing is about £12.

They have at least 2 hand pulled real ales, several ciders and the usual eurofiz :lol:

Hey tango, I think I'm riding down with remy, I was going to go to London to see Big Ben and mr fozzie but the weather is utter shite and mr fozzie lives 7 hours away :(

I happen to know a YZF-R125 can do 10 hours a day, 250-400 miles a day, for 10 days no problem :up:

Oh and if you break down... Check the battery Ricky... Ricky... Battery :cheers:

My CBR is developing the cam chain tensioner rattle of death so can't really do the mileage and to top it off, Moo's knee can't do 3 hour journeys as I found out taking her up north. So looks like a day visit isn't possible this time round :scratch:

Ah! The bike may last 10 hours but my 6 foot 1 body can not tolerate long distances on one :lol:

And fozzie, I will burn down all the Maryland factories! :lol:

We've been trying to remember food prices,

We think breakfast is £6 (pre-ordered only)

There is a board with "basket meals" which are £5.

Then there's your usual pub menu dearest thing is about £12.

They have at least 2 hand pulled real ales, several ciders and the usual eurofiz :lol:

Do you know if they sell desperado?

We're going cross country Joeman.....planning on leaving mid-morning and having a steady bimble across.....dunno what time you'll be heading up there or which route you'd take.....but I guess we'll be in Bicester around lunchtime......so, if the route and times work out mate we could rendezvous around there.... 8-) Ricky said he may ride across with us.....depends what his plans are..... 8-)

Hey! I am on 12 hour notice and nights at the moment! Which means I can still come and should get Friday off!

I'll ride with you guys if that's cool.

Looks like I might have to leave Saturday to work but will see how it goes!

Sue says if anyone wants us to charge their phones on our leccy then PLEASE can they label & put their name on their chargers - don't want to be held responsible for anyone losing theirs!!

just opened up my hold-all that I haven't used since last years rally. Found my spada waterproof trousers I thought had been lost along with an assortment of sweet wrappers. I seem to of lost all my tent pegs though so guess I'm off to halfords :roll:

We're going cross country Joeman.....planning on leaving mid-morning and having a steady bimble across.....dunno what time you'll be heading up there or which route you'd take.....but I guess we'll be in Bicester around lunchtime......so, if the route and times work out mate we could rendezvous around there.... 8-) Ricky said he may ride across with us.....depends what his plans are..... 8-)

Hey! I am on 12 hour notice and nights at the moment! Which means I can still come and should get Friday off!

Think you guys will be too far north for me to join up with...

this is my intended route:

http://goo.gl/gQ5cdV

Hey Gareth....no probs mate....we'll arrange a rendezvous place and time..... 8-)

well im not going to make it this year at all guys no surprising everyone sat afternoon again like last year just family things have got in the way plus ive pulled my back and camping would finish it off at the moment hope everyone has a great time and look forward to seeing the pics

Shame you can't make it to the rally Steve.....but hope to see you at the local meets again in the not-too-distant-future.... 8-)

Yeah...it'll be great to finally meet up with you Throttled.....safe journey down mate..... 8-)

Awww noooo, sorry to hear Steve. Won't be the same without you.

We'll have to break something so we can give you a ring soon then :lol:

cath kept threatening to vist mate but think she scared of the zoo life here lol

haha, love that you see my intent to visit as a threat :P