TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

The food is pretty good at the lower lode!

Breakfasts need to be ordered and paid for the night before.

I can't remember it being that dear! normal country pub prices I'd say.

Pheasant Plucker cider is £3 a pint I remember that! :lol: :cheers:

Most of you will pass a Morrison's on the way into tewskbury. You could stock up on stuff there.

We will have electric hook up so can charge phones if needed, you'll need to

bring your mains chargers though!

Is it Friday yet? :lol:

We'll be there about 6 pm Friday I should think, traffic and temperamental French cars permitting! :lol:

on a more positive note, i'm curouis what bikes are going to be there from the people with x2+ bikes.

Decided for sure what you are coming on joe? s1000r? 8-)

And littlecat i've been dying to ask, are you bringing the baby ncr :D?

If the weather is crap, I'm driving my old dog wagon.

It stinks of dogs but plenty big enough in the back to sleep!

on a more positive note, i'm curouis what bikes are going to be there from the people with x2+ bikes.

Decided for sure what you are coming on joe? s1000r? 8-)

And littlecat i've been dying to ask, are you bringing the baby ncr :D?

If the weather is crap, I'm driving my old dog wagon.

It stinks of dogs but plenty big enough in the back to sleep!

Bring doggies! :D

just wondering how the ride out work's for the people in deathwagons? :up:

When approaching the venue, the river is on your right, the pub is on the left.

Do NOT!!! turn left into a caravan site! that is nothing to do with us.

Either go and ask in the pub or speak to someone from TMBF to see where to pitch up.

The lane down to the pub is narrow! twisty! and slippy! Beware!

We're going cross country Joeman.....planning on leaving mid-morning and having a steady bimble across.....dunno what time you'll be heading up there or which route you'd take.....but I guess we'll be in Bicester around lunchtime......so, if the route and times work out mate we could rendezvous around there.... 8-) Ricky said he may ride across with us.....depends what his plans are..... 8-)

Ricky said he may ride across with us.....depends what his plans are..... 8-)

Hey tango, I think I'm riding down with remy, I was going to go to London to see Big Ben and mr fozzie but the weather is utter shite and mr fozzie lives 7 hours away :(

Hey tango, I think I'm riding down with remy, I was going to go to London to see Big Ben and mr fozzie but the weather is utter shite and mr fozzie lives 7 hours away :(

Ok Ricky.....thought that was a bit of a detour for you.....even by your standards..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Either go and ask in the pub or speak to someone from TMBF to see where to pitch up.

oh yay...twisty and slippery... possibly in the rain, on a supersports loaded to hell...and very little touchdown...cant wait

Woohoo, that'll be the one time in the whole weekend that my bike has an advantage over anything bigger than the 125s :lol:

My arrival time will be based around when my pannier rack arrives. If it's thursday or earlier, I'll be aiming for 1pm-ish. If it's Friday morning, I'll need to give the silicone around the fittings time to dry. If it hasn't shown up by midday then out comes the luggage net and I guess I'll arrive around 3pm/4pm.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pannier rack has arrived a day early but Motorworks kindly didn't mention when I ordered it all that this particular rack has a bunch of lugs sticking out that are probably going to get in the way of fitting the panniers... And no day off before the rally to take it to the smallworks. Piss.

Edit:

Panic averted, my two bike-mad bosses, being awesome as ever, helped me rip the buggers off :P

Ok Ricky.....thought that was a bit of a detour for you.....even by your standards..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

I would've gone down on the Thursday but I don't fancy getting piss wet through two days on the trot on my bike :lol:

oh yay...twisty and slippery... possibly in the rain, on a supersports loaded to hell...and very little touchdown...cant wait

I also just love slippy places!!! :shock: :shock: